karma's a

Total different worlds.

Junho's POV:

Tiffany's eyes closed as soon as her lips met mine. My eyes, which were opened at first, closed and I just lost myself in the kiss. The kiss expressed everything that we couldn't show in our words. 

Remorse. Regret.  Longing. 

The kiss was slow and passionate. As we kissed, a tiny and annoying part of my brain kept reminding me that she left four years ago and she could leave again. 

Well, that killed the mood.

I gently pulled away and as I did that, Tiffany whimpered a little.That is just too cute. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips as I looked down at her. She beamed at me and all the doubts in my mind disappeared. "Let's go watch that movie," I murmured to her and slipped my hand into hers. The grin that she gave me was even bigger and happier. 

As we arrived at the movie theatre, I couldn't resist pulling her closer to me and wrapping my arm around her waist. All the guys' gazes that lingered a little too long on Tiffany annoyed me. Call me possessive, but that's just how I am. Tiffany didn't seem to mind as she snuggled into me, her fingers intertwining with my fingers that's around her waist. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked, looking at the screen that shows the movies. 

Something seemed to catch Tiffany's attention as she started bouncing on the spot, pointing to that particular movie.

Pitch Perfect.

. That sounds like a chick flick.

I was about to reject her lightly when I saw the look on her face. she looked so excited, like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

"Okay," I gave up, sighing lightly.

I'm so whipped.

Jessica's POV:

"I'm sorry but it's just not working out," I apologiesed. Seeing the heartbroken look on his face almost made me want to pretend that I was just joking. Almost. Damn. Why the hell did I agree to meeting him earlier. I haven't even thought of how to break it to him. His face crumpled a little but he soon regained his composure. Nodding curtly, Onew stood up and walked out of the diner. Great, now I feel like a total . I rested my head on the cool surface of the table for a while before taking a deep breath and leaving the diner. I'm honestly gonna miss Onew. He was the perfect boyfriend. He was sweet, caring, patient. Just overall, perfect boyfriend material. But just not perfect for me. I prefer my boyfriend to be a little sarcastic yet sweet, dorky yet serious, and with a side of nervousness when he's around me.

Walking out of the diner, the sound of my stiletoes echoing around the empty diner, I searched my bag for my car keys. As i got in my car, I took out my keys and turned the ignition.

Nothing.

I tried again.

Nothing.

"Fishing hell," I sputtered out. Yes, like Yoong, I've taken up replacing curse words with food.

What do I fishing do now? Getting out of my car, I dialed for the car repair and waited for them to arrive. Maybe this is karma for being such a to a sweet guy like Onew. As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I felt little droplets of water land on me and then it just poured. Like this-type-of-rain-can-actually-drown-someone type of pouring. Yup it's definitely karma.

I quickly went back into the diner and the waitress just shot me a pitiful look. Sighing, I took out my phone and dialed Yoong, asking her to pick me up. I paced around the diner, waiting for her to come to my rescue. This is definitely karma.

A few days later:

Jessica's POV:

I heard Tiffany giggle like a little school girl while talking on the phone with Junho. Yoong and Fany already explained to me and you have no idea how much I wanted to just tell Junho to pass the phone to Jay. After I went back home with Yoong, drenched, Tiffany came running and flung herself onto us.

Next came the gushing. Turns out she and Junho are finally official. The thought of them together made me yearn to have that type of relationship. Preferably with Park Jae Beom. I heard another giggle from Tiffany.

That's it.

Tapping Tiffany on the shoulder, I tried to use hand signals so that she could understand what I wanted to say without Junho hearing. The clueless look she gave me proved to me that I probably would not make a good mime. I pointed to the phone and she nodded. I quickly made a "J" with my fingers and I proceeded to make numbers with my fingers. She just gave me a 'what-the-fish' look.

Oh for the love of...

"Jay's number!" I shouted in exasperation. Tiffany "Ohhhed" in understanding  and flashed me the okay sign.

"Hey Junho, can I have Jay's number?" she asked.

As he replied, she chuckled a little before writing down huis number on a note pad and passing it to me. On the pad, there was his number and Tiffany worte something underneath:

"Yoong may kill us both for this. Literally. She tackled me when she found out what I did. Be prepared!

PS: Your sign language ."

Yes Yoong would probably attack us after this.

Rolling my eyes, I stuck out two fingers and saluted her and ran upstairs to make the call. well, tried to make the call.

I spent about 10 minutes pacing around the room. 13 minutes warming up my throat so I won't sound like a dying cat when I talk to him. 26 minutes lazing on my bed. And about 7 minutes mustering up the courage to even type in the numbers. Here goes nothing. The phone rang for a while before he finally answered.

"Y'ellow?" 

Unable to help myself, a grin found its way onto my face. That is such a dorky greeting.

Quickly clearing my throat, I replied, "Hello?"

There was a silence after that.

"Err yeah?" 

Oh salmon. I'm the one that's calling him.

My mind scrambled to think of something to say. Something witty. Something charming. Something flirty.

"Eating salmon is good for your brain," I blurted out. Right after that, I smashed my face into my pillow. Really Jessica? Really? Well, I guess salmon could be y. Like eating salmon ily.

Oh who am I kidding. I'm screwed. 

''Sorry what?" Jay questioned, his voice filled with disbelief.

"What?" I said the only thing that came to my mind. For God's sake!

"I'm hanging up now," 

" NO!" I shouted into the phone.

"I mean..." I tried to amend my mistakes. How the hell did I graduate from high school?

"It's Jessica," I gave up.

"Jessica who?"

How many Jessicas does the boy know?

"Jung," I told him.

"Ohhhhh.... Wait... WHAT!?" Jay exclaimed.

"As in Jessica Jung Sooyeon?" he asked for confirmation.

"No, Jessica Alba." i replied sarcastically, unable to help myself. And the ice queen has arrived.

There was another silence after that.

"Holy it is you," Jay practically whispered into the phone, as if he's talking to himself.

"No Sherlock. How many Jessicas do you know?" I couldn't help myself, but i was already beyond frustrated with myself and suddenly, all my courage seemed to come out of nowhere.

"A few," He mumbled.

That boy has definitely gotten around.

 

HELLO :D okay two updates in one week. ;DDDD anyway this is late but MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone :DDDDDD and just a sneak peek of the next chapter... 

A little JaySica. And probably a lot of Taecyoon. ;DDDD thanks for the comments and subscribes <3333333333333

2pm-cabi-song-snsd-taecyeon-yoona-Favim.