A nice guy trying to help?

Total different worlds.

"So what's up girls?" Jaejoong questioned as he walked side by side with them.

"You've been working for the boss for so long. We wanna know how we can get out of a job." Tiffany told him directly, staring at him right in the face.

"That's practically impossible my dear MiYoung." Jaejoong answered, a glint in his eyes.

"Please Oppa... If you have any idea, just speak up." Jessica pleaded, desperate.

Placing his head in his hands, Jaejoong sighed. "There is one way though."

"You girls know how the boss is. If you disobey him, you suffer the consequences. Of course, if you're willing to bear the punishment that he's gonna assign you, well then go right ahead and tell him that you can't do this job." Jaejoong explained to them.

"But is it really worth it? Jess and Fany's debts are almost paid off. Are you gonna risk finally having a normal life just because of this job?" Jaejoong directed the questions at the two of them.

Nervously, Tiffany glanced at Jessica. Personaly, she didn't really mind doing this job but if her two best friends were so against it, what could she do? Then, she remembered Junho. Sweet and handsome Junho. Her heart ached at how disappointed he would be in her if she destroyed Taecyeon's life.

"We'll think about it. Thank you Oppa." Yoona replied politely, dragging the two girls away from Jaejoong, walking further away from their friends.

With Jaejoong:

"Damn it." Jaejoong cursed under his breath as he watched the three gorgeous girls walk away. He knew that the three girls had a special connection with the guys. "Soon, you will pay for what you did to my dongsaeng. i've waited two years for this." Jaejoong swore. He had waited two years for this and now that he finally found them, he was gonna destroy them. He'll start by breaking their hearts...

With the girls:

The three of them walked in silence. "Are we gonna do this or not?" Jessica asked nobody in particular. Shrugging, Tifffany walked on, looking out towards the ocean.

"Let's see. We'll feel like if we do this to Taecyeon. But if we don't do this, we're screwed." Jessica pondered.

"Alright. Let's vote. its now or never. For me, i'm not gonna do this." Yoona declared.

"I'm with you Yoong." Jessica said after much hesitation. Tiffany nodded. Älright, we'll meet the boss tonight. Prepare for the worse. for now, lets just have fun alright?" Yoona said, clapping her hands.

 

Sorry for the uber short chapter guys. >< i'm having my exams in like less than a week so i won't be able to update anytime soon. i hope you guys understand. And with that, Our taengoo will send you a kiss goodbye... For now. :D

taeyeon.gif