Second thoughts?

Total different worlds.

Yoona slammed her hand on the sink to get the two girls attention. Tiffany and Jessica instantly shut up. Its clear to them whose in-charge here. Plus the fact that Yoona is pissed, its smarter to just listen to her and do as she says. "Listen," Yoona hissed out, "We can't let our emotions get in the way. Its either we suffer or they suffer, so which one will you choose?" They still kept silent. Running her hand through her hair and biting her lips, she calmed herself down. This was not the time to get angry."Sorry girls, lost my control there."" She apologised quietly. Walking over to Yoona, Tiffany wrapped her arms around her slim waist and pulled her into a hug. "We're confused about this too Yoong. It's okay." Jessica told her. Yoona hugged Tiffany back and slowly pulled away. Sighing, she quickly tried to think of a solution. But she came up with nothing. It was literally impossible to think of a solution to not like the boys.Looking at the others, she realised that they didn't haven any idea how to solve the problem either. "Damn it."Yoona cursed under her breath. This was not going as she planned.

"This is not good..."Jessica stated the obvious

"Lets go back before they notice that something's wrong.We'll think of something after the beach party. My place." Yoona suggested.

Hand in hand, they walked out, putting sunny smiles on their troubled faces.

"Sorry we took so long guys. Sica had... To ?" Tiffany explained as they took their seats, unsure of what to tell them. Comfortably sitting on Jay's lap, Jessica sent Tiffany a death glare from across the table and mouthed, "You so owe me". Casually glancing away, Tiffany focused on Junho and started a conversation with him.

Obviously annoyed by Tiffany for using her as an excure, Jessica loudly cleared and interrupted the conversation between Junho and Tiffany. "Anyway guys, I'm having a beach party this afternoon. Wanna come?" Taecyeon already knew about the arrangement and agreed to go without much persuasion. He needed to see what kind of guys are gonna be there. Although he and Yoona isn't officially a couple, a burning sensation was in him when she told him there was gonna be guys. It was either heartburn or jealousy. But he had a feeling that it was the latter.

He noticed that Yoona was picking on her food as Jessica spoke. Using her fork, she poked up all the peas she could get and took them out again. Next she used the sauce to make a smiley face and then proceeded to destroy it. Yup, something was wrong.

With Yoona:

"Think Yoong. I can't just suddenly break up with him. Oh my god, where the hell has your brain cells disappeared to." Yoona thought, frustrated. "But is that old man really worth it. This is the first personnal connection I ever made since I met Fany and Sica. Would I risk it all just for a dumb job? Either way, We're gonna be at the losing end." She continued pondering, unconciously picking at her food. It was difficult to make a decision. Now Yoona can finally understand the stress that Tiffany has to go through every single time they were assigned a job. You just can't afford to make a mistake.

"You okay?" Taecyeon asked quietly. Looking up from her barely eaten food, she looked into his concerned eyes and the worry on his face. Her heart instantly beated faster than before. "Yeah. I'm fine." She replied unconvincingly. "Mmmmhmmm... Right."Taecyeon said to her sarcastically. Getting herself in check, Yoona rolled her eyes and offered him a wry smile and a reassuring pat on his hand.

With Junho:

"So what do you guys think? A barbeque... Sunset... Volleyball... Surfing" Jessica listed out all the activities with a sly smile. Junho was already hooked on the idea. Any time he could spend with Tiffany was precious. "Ehhh Yeah. I'm coming." Junho said with a wave of his hand. And that was that. It was settled. All of them were going today.

After lunch:

"Bye babe."Jessica said as she walked away, giving him a light kiss. "Bye. See ya later."Jay replied, sounding upset. He only had one class with her and they were'nt even seated near each other. The only time he got to see her was during lunch. Yoona and Taecyeon kissed deeply and finally said their goodbyes. Glancing at them Jay was even more unsatisfied with the light kiss Jessica gave him. Striding towards her, he grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately, unwilling to let her just walk away like that. "Dear god Park Jaebum! Its only 4 more hours."Jessica pulled away, teasing him. Smiling cheekily, he let go of her and went back to the guys. Laughing at them, Yoona waved and walked towards her classroom.

Junho and Tiffany looked around awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "Ermm... Bye i guess." Tiffany said awkwardly, giving a small wave. Smiling at her, he waved back and walked towards the other direction. Damn that was awkward.

"Don't forgot. My place. I'm starting to rethink everything."Yoona muttered to the girls as they went their seperate ways. Its gonna be a frustrating day. Decision, decisions, decisions...

 

 

Hey guys. Not much action here. /:  So sorry for the small chapters. ): Thanks for your support and subscribes. :DDD It motivates and encourages me. ^^