they're gonna murder me

Total different worlds.

Tiffany's POV:

Just as I was about to speak, Junho wrapped me into a bone-crushing hug. "Mother of... What the hell have you been eating?" I mumbled into his chest as i struggled to get my hands free. As soon as i got my hands free, I lightly wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt kinda nice and comforting. I sighed and managed to pull away from the hug after a few more seconds. 

"So how you been?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question? Where the hell did you disappear to?"  

Well, the nice moment was over i guess. 

I coughed a little, nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Here and there..." I drawled out.

"Don't play with me Tiffany," Junho growled out, glaring at me. 

"Why don't we continue this at the cafe? I really need a double chocolate mocha. You know, it's surprisingly good and it's like my guilty pleasure. You should try it. What do you usually drink? Please don't tell me that you drink the-" I babbled on, a habit that I recently picked up and it only comes out when I was nervous.

Junho stared at me as I continued on, his expression ranging from frustration to amusement. "Lets just go to the cafe then," Junho cut me off, grabbing hold of my arm and pulling me towards the cafe.

As we arrived, the cafe was filled with people. There was a long queue and we had to wait about 10 minutes before it was finally our turn. Once we ordered we grabbed an empty table. 

"How about twenty questions?" I suggested, wanting to know what he has been doing for the past 4 years.

(Author's note: Just in case some people don't know what's 20 questions, it's basically 2 people taking turns to ask each other questions. Like a question for a question.)

Junho just shrugged. "Alright then. Me first. You came here to this college by scholarship?" I asked first, starting with the basics,  playing around with the napkin in my hand.

Junho cleared his throat a little before he answered. "Yeah. Taec, Jay and me all got accepted," 

"My turn. Where did you go?" 

I swallowed before I finally answered. "We moved to Tokyo for a few years. Now my turn. Do you still have your restaurant?"

 "Ehh well, I still own it, but I passed it on to an employee to manage for me while I'm busy with college,"Why'd you-" Junho got cut off.

"JUNHO TIFFANY!" A guy behind the counter shouted, holding up our order. "I'll get it" Junho mumbled, disgruntled as he got up from his seat.

Thank the holy lords. If he asked that question, then I'll have to explain aout how we faked Yoona's death and so on and so forth.Right now, all i need is my double chocolate mocha to calm me down.  Mother of god. How do I reply him? As I thought about it, my hands unconciously tore my napkin into shreds. At that moment, I just wanted to hide under a rock and never come out. Great. Now I wasn't just a nervous wreck. I was a nervous wreck covered in tiny pieces of tissue. Someone, please just drown me.

"Here you go. Anywa... What happened here?" Junho set down my drink and pointed towards the mess on my lap, biting his lips.

Just kill me now.

Junho's POV:

I watched as Tiffany turned red, frowning at herself. I bit my lip, preventing a smile from appearing on my face. "Why don't we just leave this mess on the table and continue our conversation elsewhere?" I offered, picking up her drink from the table. Nodding furiously, she placed the tissue mess on the table and hurriedly rushed out, not even sparing me a backward glance. I guess she was really embarrassed.

Chuckling softly to myself, I walked out of the cafe. I guess Tiffany Hwang was really still the same after 4 years.

(AN: THE END. heh just kidding. I honestly wanted to end it there but I promised an explanation so read on!)

Picking up speed, I jogged up to her and heard her mumbling to herself. "Anywayyyy." I drawled out once I caught up with her, holding out her drink. "Why'd you leave?" I asked, curious as she took her drink from my hand. She just sighed and played with the straw. 

After a few moments of silence she finally spoke. "We had to leave. As much as we didn't want to, we had to. After we moved to Tokyo, he tracked us down. After that, we moved to other parts of Japan until one day, we got sick of running. So we took care of him." She replied softly, giving me a small smile.

"So you killed him?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. You wouldn't believe what we had to do to take him down. He had so many people working for him and all as well-trained as us. Once we finally killed him, all 3 of us had to patch ourselves up and spend a week in bed." She continued, smiling a little. Just as soon as the smile appeared, it soon faded and was replaced by a look of panic.

That was when it finally sunk it.

3 of them?

"Wait. What do you mean three?" I asked, stopping along the street.

"God save me now," I heard her mumble before she turned around and faced me. "Why don't I explain on the way. If you still don't believe me, I can show you," Tiffany gave me a weak smile as she beckoned me to follow her. As we walked on, Tiffany started her explanation.

This oughta be good.

Tiffany's POV:

Holy fish eyes. How dumb can I get. It's like I'm a blonde disguised as a brunette. (AN: no offence to those who are blonde, saw that quote on twitter and i just had to use it. sorry ><)  Jessica is gonna kill me. Literally. She still has a gun hidden in her drawer and I'm sure she isn't afraid to use it on me. Given the circumstances, I'm also pretty sure that Yoona would be on Jessica's side. Oh . I'm screwed. 

They're gonna murder me. I was already prepared to hyperventilate until Junho brought me out of my living nightmare. "Explain please." He asked curtly, sipping on his drink. 

"YoonaDidn'tReallyDie," I blurted out quickly, throwing away my half-finished drink.

"WHAT!?" Junho exclaimed, his eyes widneing as he caught what i just said.

"Well she almost did but then we decided that it would be better for you guys to think that she did. You know, so that you would think that we were too depressed over her and moved away. I'm pretty sure you guys thought that. After all, it was a pretty believable lie. But look where we are now. I'm fine. You're fine. We're fine and..." I trailed off as i realised i was having verbal diarrhoea again. 

Junho was just staring at me, his mouth slightly opened and looking dazed.

"Taecyeon would a brick if he found out," Junho finally commented after a few moments.

"Well, let's hope that he won't find out soon then," I replied, relieved that he wasn't having a bigger reaction. Like calling us heartless es. Or never speaking to me again.

Junho's POV:

. She's alive. After walking with Tiffany in silence for 10 minutes, my brain was still not processing it. Im Yoona is alive.Taec is gonna freak. "We're here." I heard Tiffany mutter to me as we arrived at our destination. The place was pumping with music and filled with cheering people. The people were all surrounding a particular group of people as the music played.

"EXCUSE ME! FRIEND OF ONE OF THE DANCERS COMING THROUGH!" I heard Tiffany shout as we pushed our way into the crowd. Holding back a laugh we finally made it to the front. And what I saw blew my mind.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v3NlQzgk8I (SM TOWN dance battle YoonYulHyo <3 ) ]

"And there's our little dancer Yoong," Tiffany pointed her out to me, almost looking like she was a proud mother.

tumblr_mb0g4aSdcv1qbalato2_1280.jpg

Holy .

 

FINALLY THE END :D like? :3 hehe you have no idea how many times i had to rewrite this cause all my previous drafts were crappy. sorry for the long wait D: anyway comment and subscribe <3