Date.

Total different worlds.

The next night:

"Hmmmm, its already 6.45." Jessica noted, looking at the clock on her table. Waiting at her house, she looked at herself one last time in the mirror. Satisfied, she went out of her room and waited in the living room.

6791651716_c54ed28656_z.jpg 

"If only mum and dad were here then maybe we wouldn't have to work for that jerk." Jessica thought, looking around the big and empty house. Jessica couldn't even remember the last time she saw her parents. Ever since they left, Jessica and Tiffany have been living together while Yoona lives alone. Right now, Tiffany was at Yoona's house, hoping to improve the plan so that it'll be faster and easier. None of their parents were actually there with them. Tiffany's parents were in New York. Jessica's parents' company collasped and thus, they ended up in a divorce. Yoona's parents... That was a mystery. She never bothered talking about them. As she kept thinking, Jessica realised that there's alot of things she doesn't know about Yoona and that worried her. Alot.

"Ding-Dong." Startled from her thoughts, Jessica stood up and opened the door.

JaeBeom.jpg 

With Jay:

Stopping the car at Jessica's house, he looked at the house. "Whoah. Rich much?" He thought. with his ring, he looked at the house nervously. "Alright man. You asked her out. So stop being a wuss and get to the door already." Jay talked to himself. "Ding-Dong." Running his hand through his hair, he pressed the doorbell. And out she came.

"Holy ." Jay thought to himself. "She must have taken a long time to prepare and i only threw on my best coat and jeans." Jay felt like smacking himself. With a tree branch."What's with that face?"Jessica asked, a smile playing along her lips.

"What face?" Jay asked, raising his eyebrows.

"That face that makes you seem like you're constipated." Jessica laughed.

Blushing and not knowing what to say, he gestured towards his car. And off they went. For Jay, it was their first date. But for Jessica, it was a fling that she was gonna get over the next day. Or so she thought.

With Tiffany and Yoona:

'So we need some time." Yoona explained to the old man over the phone.

"Hello? Hello?" Yoona said. "He hung up on me!" Yoona told Tiffany, disbelief clear on her face.

"That confirms one thing. He's pissed as hell." Tiffany sunk down on the couch.

With Junho:

"Should I call? " He thought. Today, after the encounter with Tiffany, he had been dying to talk to her. So he went around like a crazed maniac, asking people if they had her number. Finally, he found a girl. But she wasn't too pleased when she gave it to him. He picked up his phone and started dialing.

"Hello?"A soft voice answered.

"Hey Tiffany. Remember me? Lee Junho?"

"Oh yeah. Ermm hey." Her voice went flat.

Startled, he remained silent. The conversation that he had in mind was that she would be happy to hear from him. Or at least be her usual, bubbly self.

"Listen Junho. You kinda called at a really bad time so can we talk tomorrow or something? Unless its important?" she asked him.

"Erm yeah. No problem. Bye." Junho said awkwardly and hung up. "Well that was awkward. I should've thought of what to say." He thought, mentally hitting himself.

 

 

 

Hello. (: Not much of a chapter. Some JaySica and Junho+Fany. If its moving too slow or something just tell me. I haven't moved nto Taecyoon yet but its coming soon so don't worry. ^^ Comments and advice appreciated <3