that's all folks

Total different worlds.

1 year later:

Yoona's POV:

"Get off!" Jessica screamed, desperately trying to push Jay off her. Giggling, I glanced at those two lovebirds as I walked through the door. Jay was sparwled on the floor, smirking up at Sica. "I think that proves that this," Jay patted his stomach, "Is all hard muscles," 
"Yeah yeah," Sica grumbled and focused her attention back on the tv. As you obviously noticed, our two little lovebirds here are going strong.

"You guys are so cute," I cooed, grinning at them.

"Shut up Yoona," Sica warned but nodded upstairs.

Nodding, I dashed up the stairs.

"Do not fear, for I am here,"  I announced as I strutted into the room. Taecyeon looked up from his book and his face lit up when he sees me. The usual flutter of butterflies in my stomach greeted me.

"When will you stop saying that?" He grumbled but nonetheless, walked towards me and pulled me into his arms. "I missed you," he murmured into my hair, placing a soft kiss on the side of my forehead. As per usual, my heart went into overdrive.

Yes as you all have guessed, me and Taecyeon got together about five months ago. When we did, he claimed, and i quote, that "nobody would be able to resist him". "It's only been a day," I snorted but a smile managed to find its way to my face.

"How was practice?" He asked, leading me to his bed.

I shrugged, snuggling into his chest once we laid on the bed. "Junho and Fany?" I asked. Haven't seen the last pair of lovebirds yet.

"He wanted to celebrate Fany's birthday earlier cause he's leaving tomorrow so he brought her out for her surprise," he replied, fiddling with my hair. Junho was leaving Seoul for three days to visit his parents and he'll miss Fany's birthday. 

So that boy does have a romantic bone in his body. Sad to say, that mine doesn't.

"By the way, it's our five month anniversary today," he mumbled softly to me, "I got something for you," The nervous and shy look on his face didn't fit him at all but it was adorable nonetheless. Hmm I may be wrong about him not being able to be romantic.

"Awww..." I cooed, teasingly pinching his cheeks. Taecyeon grumbled something under his breath but took out the present from his pocket. It was a rectangular box and I had a hunch on what it was.

"I hope you didn't spend too much on it," I scolded him lightly. He just shrugged and quickly placed it in my hands. I gently nestled the small box and slowly opened it. Inside was a gorgeous necklace.

There was a locket hanging on the chain and as I turned the locket around, something was carved behind it. 

"I love you, till forever ends"

I slowly traced the engravings. I guess Taeceyeon took the silence as a bad sign. "Damn you don't like it do you? . We can change it if you want. I didn't even know what I was thinking when I got this." he blabbered on, his cheeks reddening.
I hid my smile and opened the locket.

Inside was a picture of us that we took together three months ago during my birthday. He was giving me a peck on my lips when I accidentally took it. It was my favourite picture of us ever since. When I looked up, Taec was nervously biting his lips and i giggled. "Thank you," I smiled at him and leaned in. The kiss was lingering and sweet and it felt so right and and... Forget it. I just lost myself in that kiss.

We finally pulled away when we needed to breathe. "it's perfect," I whispered and eyed the necklace.

As Taecyeon put it on me, I knew that no matter what happens, JaeJoong or not, I wouldn't give up on this life.

"I love you," I told him, looking him in the eye.

"I love you too, till forever ends," he replied, softly kissing my forehead.

It's funny. Three girls who were trained to kill ended up with three normal, well as normal as they can get, guys.

Huh. Total different worlds.

 

END.

 

okay guys this is officially the last chappie ); it's kinda sad and relieving at the same time. sad cause i won't be able to write this anymore but relieving cause i spent about more than a year writing this :o anyway, i wanna take this chance to thank you all for supporting me and commenting even though i know this isn't the best. so 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH <333333

i really appreciate everything you guys have done and look out for my other works too ;D KOMAWO <3