Revealing everything.

Total different worlds.

"Lets get out of here." Tiffany announced as she looked around the warehouse. They had injured most of the men and they had all retreated.

Yoona carefully avoided the eyes of her boyfriend and walked out of her warehouse, breathing in deeply. This was gonna be a long night. The other 5 followed suit and all of them found themselves just awkwardly staring at each other.

"So... Whose gonna start? Is it gonna be our best friend whose been lying about himself for as long as we know him? Or is it gonna be the three girls that were suddenly so interested in us? " Junho said sarcastically.

Jessica nudged Tiffany and kept shut. Tiffany looked over at Yoona and saw that their leader was not prepared to say anything. Yoona was spacing out, turning back to the supposedly cold she once was. She was expressionless as she reloaded her gun. This was not good.

"Alright. We'll start. I mean I'll start. My real name is Hwang Miyoung. I moved from California to Seoul. My parents came with me at that time. After about a year, my dad got desperate cause his business was failing so he went around asking for financial help. Finally, he met our boss. At first it was all going well, money was coming in and his business was improving. One day, he came home and went straight to my room. He told me that i was going to be staying in Seoul while my parents leave for New York and that when a man calls and asks for me, I must follow all his orders no matter what happens. And thats how i got into this job and met my girls." Tiffany explained in one long breath. The guys abosorbed everything in and continued waiting. Taecyeon rubbed his neck, hoping to avoid the questioning.

"Alright. My turn. Its pretty much the same as Fany. Ermm... My name's Jung Sooyeon. My parents are divorced and none of them is in Seoul now. My dad's company collasped which resulted in the divorce. One day, I came home to an empty home and a note from my dad, saying that he's sorry about everything and that in order for me to be safe, I had to do whatever a man tells me to. My dad left me a huge sum of money that would last me for a few years. I haven't heard or saw them since then." Jessica choked out. It was difficult to talk about their past. For all 3 girls.

Tiffany silently took Jessica's hand and everyone turned to look at Yoona. All of them were curious about her past as nobody knew anything about it, not even her best friends.

Yoona looked around and motioned for Taecyeon to go first.

Taecyeon swallowed hard and said, "My dad owns a huge company that has lots of enemies as you guys know. Since young, my dad sent me to special trainings to toughen up and learn more skills in order to protect myself. The trainings were hard but through them, I learnt alot and knew how to use many weapons. I had a few attacks but most of them were minor ones and my skills were useful in those situations so i was safe. Most of the people didn't snitch about my skills as my dad was able to bribe them. But there were others that i killed. And i'm not proud of it. In order to keep the element of surprise, dad told me to never tell anyone. And i never did, until today." Taecyeon looked up and met Yoona's eyes. She quickly turned away and took a huge breath.

"its my turn i guess..." She said softly.

 

HELLO. (: Its the June Hols. :D wanna know what's Yoona's past? I guess you have to wait. thanks for the support. <3 and if its too confusing, all you have to do is ask. :D