The little 'fling'.

Total different worlds.

Right before the basketball match:

The three girls were sitting and waiting for the game to start. Jay quickly spotted Jessica in the crowd and jogged over to her. Taking a deep breath and steadying himself, he put on a confident smile.

"Hey ladies. So Jessica, I was wondering what time to pick you up tomorrow night." He asked. Jessica stared at him blankly. "Excuse me? Hmmm.... Tomorrow night... Oh right. you're the guy from this morning." Jessica said, winking at the girls. "Sorry Jay, but i like to push people to their limits." she thought to herself.

And just like that, Jay's confidence disappeared. "How many people had asked her out on a date?" he thought.

"7 would be fine. Now i think the game is starting soon, so aren't you supposed to be going now?"Jessica raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh. Eh yeah. see you tomorrow then." With that, he turned around and walked back, slouching the whole way. The girls burst out laughing. "Ökay, I guess that was a little mean but I had to see his reaction." Jessica shrugged. But there was something about him that she couldn't figure out. Something that made her think everything that he did was adorable.

After the game:

"One more game and then we're going to the finals boys!" Taecyeon shouted out. "What's the big deal?" Jay grumbled, in a bad mood after what happened with Jessica.

"What's his problem?" Junho asked. Taecyeon replied,"He's been like that since the beginning of the game."And with that, he left the locker room and went outside, to the cool and breezy night.

"Nice game." Taecyeon looked around and said thanks. "Good luck for the next one." There were lots of people congrgulating him. But one person stood out for him. Im Yoona. She barely even glanced his way but his eyes were stuck on her. Creepy huh?

With Jay:

His mind has been replaying the scene with Jessica over and over again. Am i that forgettable? Sighing, he opened the door to his house and went straight to his room. Jessica Jung. Are you playing with me?

He went straight to his bed and fell asleep, mentally and physically exhausted. "I guess thinking too much about Jessica is bad for me." he mumbled to himself before he fell asleep.

With the girls:

"We have to speed up the plan girls. Its only been two days but the boss is already getting impatient." Tiffany advised them.

"Ïts not that easy you know. How do i seduce someone in less than two days?!" Yoona exclaimed, frustrated with the situation.

"Girls! What do i wear for the date tomorrow night?" Jessica shouted from the bathroom.

"Who cares!" Both Tiffany and Yoona shouted back, annoyed at the sudden change of topic.

"Fine. Be like that. But if I choose the wrong outfit to wear, I will never forgive you!" Jessica retorted, in her drama-queen mode. Honestly, this whole "mission"has been annoying her non-stop. When will our debt finally be paid off?

 

 

 

Whew done. (: 3 chapters in a day (: I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for the love and support ^^