that's my life.

Total different worlds.

Tiffany's heart skipped a beat as she and Junho started to slow down. So this is what's it like to bee on a REAL date. All the other 'dates' that she had were for their job and most of the people she had 'dates' with ended up broke or dead. Of course thankfully, Yoona was the one that always carried out the missions because of her superb acting. It was only on rare occassions when Yoona fumbled and Tiffany had to step in to replace her. They reached a restaurant at th remote side of the beach.

"Honestly, it's my favourite place casue i actually bought it myself," Junho admitted sheepishly. "But if anything doesn't meet your expectations just tell me.". Tiffany gave him a small reassuring smile. She had expected something more... Romantic? But beggars can't be choosers. They went in and was greeted by the rich aroma of food.''Please take a seat Ms Miyoung." Junho bowed to her with a cheeky smile. Rolling her eyes, Tiffany grinned and gently ruffled his hair. "Why thank you, my good man." Tiffany replied in a British accent, playing along with him. Junho shot her an amused smile and led her to their table. Just as she sat down, Tiffany's phone began to ring. Quickly, she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Fany! How's your date with Mr Adorbs?"

"Yoong, it's fine for  your information," Tiffany replied in exasperation.

"Good. Just checking in. Then I hope to get a full report from you after your date," Tiffany could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"You got it. See you later,"

Tiffany ended the call.

"Don't you girls do anything without telling each other?"  Junho raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Not really," Tiffany answered honestly and looked at the menu. "Chilli crab... Ribeye steak... Surf and Turf..." Tiffany murmured softly to herself, scanning the menu. "As the owner, i recommend the steak," Junho added in. "The steak it is," Tiffany decided, closing her menu and drinking her glass of water. Junho then waved a waitress over and ordered.

"So how'd you get this place?"

"Savings from work and allowance."

"And you got it for?"

"To impress chicks," Junho teased, trying to keep a straight face. Tiffany kicked him under the table and  he laughed.

"Alright. Alright. I just like this part of the beach i guess. Its quiet and isolated from the busy areas. I guess that's why I have many customers coming here,"

"Wow. So young and you already have your own business. Be careful. I might just decide to marry you, " Tiffany teased, laughter in her eyes. "You have no idea how happy that makes me to hear you say that," Junho played along, a smile tugging at the side of his mouth.

The food finally arrived a few minutes later.

"Not bad," Tiffany commented, taking a bite of her steak. "I'll take that as a compliment." Junho said, digging into his pasta.

After the meal:

Tiffany's phone vibrated for the fifth time. "Oh god." Tiffany muttered in exasperation. "Excuse me," She flashed Junho a bright smile and walked towards the bathroom. Tiffany dialled Jessica's number and called.

"Couldn't you just wait!?"  Tiffany hissed when the phone was picked up.

"Mosquitoes met the alligator," Jessica replied softly.

Tiffany froze and whispered, "Where?"

"Chest."

"Tell me the address. I'll be there in 10,"

After she got the adress, she rushed out of the washroom."Junho, we need to go. Now." Tiffany demanded, panic bubbling in her. Without hesitation, Junho threw a wad of cash on the table and ran out of the restaurant with her. When they were driving, Tiffany glanced at Junho. "Please hurry. It's an emergency." Tiffany pleaded. She knew that Junho wasn't exactly pleased with this arrangement but the date will have to wait for another day. Jessica said a code word that they never said or had the need to say it before.

Yoona got shot.

 

When Tiffany reached, she was facing a hospital. "thanks. You coming in?" Tiffany asked. "Yeah. I'm gonna park first. After all, I have to find out what happened that made us cancel our date halfway." Junho replied with a wry grin."Oh and Tiffany?" He continued. Turning around to face him, Tiffany was greeted by his lips. His lips were warm and soft, and she was intoxicated with his taste. Slowly pulling away, she had a dazed expression on her face. "Thanks for saying yes to me," Junho grinned, "I'll meet you in there," he nodded towards the hospital and drove into the carpark. Standing there, Tiffany had almost forgotten why she was there at the hospital in the first place. Quickly, she gained back her bearings and dashed in, in search of the others. 

 

Hey guys long time eh? hehe. sorry. ): i've been feeling lazy nowadays so didn't update. to all my subscribers, thanks for your support. :D and probaly gonna have a double update today. :DDD here's a pic of our nuneo so that you guys will forgive me ;D

3 - 2pm junho romance - chapter image