Observe the prey. Then make contact.

Total different worlds.

The next day:

Yoona arrived in school early in the morning wearing a tight blue dress and yellow pumps.

7164-46etm42mvu.jpg 

Looking around, she spotted Ok Taecyeon already at the basketball court. 

201006031518511002_1.jpg

"Not bad" Yoona thought as she watched him. "Too bad he's gonna hate me after everything we're gonna do to him." All three girls stayed up all night just thinking of a plan and finally, they settled on one. She walked over there and sat on one of the benches, with a sly smile on her face.

"Whoah. Am i seeing things or is the famous Im Yoona smiling?" Taeceyon thought. Curiously, he sneaked a peek at her. Gorgeous as always. She caught his eyes and laughed. Surprisingly, a goofy smile broke out on Taecyeon's face. He then turned away and continued on, pretending nothing happened. After a few minutes, she stood up and began to walk away. Broken out of his concentration, he looked at her as she walked. "What's with her change of behaviour? Never in my life have i seen her smile, let alone laugh."

"Gotcha" Yoona thought as she walked away, feeling his gaze on her.

With Jay:

"Öh . Here she comes.What do i do? Stay cool man. You're Park Jaebum! Every girl wants you." he thought to himself as he saw Jessica coming out of her convertable. "Hey Jessica." He flashed his signature smile to her. Jessica nodded at him and continued on, looking at her phone. Jay couldn't believe it. He ran up to her and started:" How you doing?". "Ermmm I'm fine in case you haven't noticed." . "Great. Great. I'm Jaebum by the way but they call me Jay." He continued, hoping to keep the conversation going. "Yeah, I know.Anyway, its great talking to you. I think." She replied, walking in a faster pace. "Wait!"Jay shouted desperately. "Oh . I mean... Ermmmmm.... Are you free tomorrow night? You.. You wanna hang out?" He stuttered. Jessica tilted her head and glanced at him curiously. "Sure." And with that she walked off.

""Holy . Did she just say yes?" Jay talked to himself.

With Junho:

"Bye Mum!" He shouted and ran out of the house. He was late once again. He ran as fast as he could to school and when he reached, he was sweating buckets. "Damn. the teacher's gonna think I'm suffering from some weird disease." He looked at himself, disgusted. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" He heard someone ask him. Giving a sheepish smile, he turned and replied."Yeah, I'm fi-" Tiffany Hwang.

"So you're okay right?" She smiled at him, laughter in her eyes.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just ran to school."

"Ëver heard of a bus, Lee Junho? I think they're yellow in colour and they're usualy filled with people." She .

"I was late!" He protested.

"Mmmmhmmmm."She raised an eyebrow, clearly having fun playing with him. "Whatever you say." Just then the bell rang and he was spared from her teasing. "Gotta go. Bye" And with a small wave, she was gone.

At the same class:

"The fish took the bait." Yoona told the two girls. "Listen girls. You know this morning? Well I had a little encounter with that Jaebum. He kinda asked me out and..." Jessica said

"Änd?" Tiffany probed her

"I agreed. I know its kinda wrong but he looked so hopeful and you know I can't turn him down when he has a face like that." Jessica winked at them.

"Alright Sica. But just don't get too personal with him. Afterall, we're about to ruin his best friend's life." Tiffany stated. Yoona nodded in agreement.

"Please. Since when have i been personal with anybody. All i had were flings." Jessica smiled.

"While you guys are having fun, I'll be trying to seduce Ok Taecyeon." Yoona complained. Not like she really meant it. Yoona always likes a challenge and never backs down.

With the guys:

"Dude! I'm serious! She just agreed right after I asked her out. Its like a miracle. I feeling like singing right now~" Jay boasted to the guys.

"Something's weird. The 3 of them never paid much attention to us and yet today..." Taecyeon spoke out loud, thinking thoughtfully.

"You're just jealous. All she did was stare at you and without a word, 'Poof',she's gone. At least i have a fighting chance." Jay continued.

"I talked to Tiffany too! Though I wasn't really sure what to say... But still." Junho added in.

 

 

 

 

Okay. hehehe. 2nd Chapter. (: Nobody really tried Junho and Fany together but they actually looked quite cute together. Eye-smile *-* Ermmm not sure if the story is too slow so.. advice and comments are appreciated. (: