prank that might have ruined everything

Total different worlds.

After getting kicked out of the room, Jay racked his brain on what prank to play on Jessica.

As he walked to the kitchen, he saw Jessica. Her back was facing him and suddenly a thought came into his mind. Grabbing a cucumber from the table, he poked it onto her back and whispered, "Don't move or I'll shoot." pretending that the cucumber was actually a gun.

Jessica froze. "Park Jaebum. What are you doing?"  She demanded when she finally recognised his voice. Lowering his voice slightly, he spoke again, " I don't know what you're talking about." Jessica rolled her eyes and turned around.

But she froze again when she saw what he had in his hands. "Get that cucumber away from me." She hissed out. With a glint in his eyes, he , "Why? What's wrong with it?" Jay waved it in front of her face. The look in her eyes should've have warned him off but he didn't back off.

He smirked at her and took a bite of the cucumber. "Don't you dare." Jessica narrowed her eyes. Jay breathed right into her face. Pushing him away with a yelp of disgust, she turned around, her back facing him. Laughing, he breathed again, this time next to her ear.

Jessica lost it.

Grabbing the gun from her bag, she pointed it at Jay.

"Holy !" Jay dropped the cucumber and put both his hands up.

And that was when Junho and Tiffany found them.

Chuckling, Tiffany patted Jay gently on the shoulder. "One thing Jessica hates more than horror movies is cucumber. Tough luck. If you'd grabbed a carrot, she couldn't care less." Tiffany giggled again and went after Jessica.

"Wow. You're back to square one. At least I'm getting somewhere. Tiffany gave me a kiss on the cheek in the room." Junho boasted.

Rolling his eyes, Jay replied, "You gotta make the first move man. She's not gonna wait around forever." Reluctantly, Junho nodded and went out of the house, dragging Jay along.

On the way to school:

Junho and Tiffany were sitting at the back and Jay and Jessica were sitting in front, with Jessica driving. Junho and Tiffany were talking and joking around, a comfortable atmosphere between them while Jay and Jessica haven't spoken. At all. It was like Hell and Heaven. "I didn't know about your cucumber thing." Jay started. Shaking her head, Jessica waved it off and smiled at him.

Everything was fine again despite the cucumber terror.

Arriving at school, they spotted Taecyeon and Yoona in the hallways. " Gotta go guys. Teacher looking for me."Junho annouced as he waved goodbye. Looking longingly at Tiffany, Junho went off. "I swear, It was him." Yoona told Taecyeon as she leaned against her locker, annoyance on her face. "Saw who?" Jay asked curiously.

The school bell rang.

"Later." Taecyeon replied to Jay as he and Yoona went off.

Thinking that everything was back to normal, Jay leaned in for a kiss. Instantly, Jessica pulled back and gently pushed him away. Grinning a little at the alarmed look on his face, Jessica explained, "You still have the cucumber smell in your mouth. Maybe after lunch."  Visibly relieved, Jay pulled her into a bone-crushing hug and murmured into her ear, "I'll be expecting it then. And it better be a good one." Pulling away, he affectionately pinched her left cheek and both of them parted.

And off they went, living their lives.

 

Hey guys. :D long time? ;D hahaha. Asianfanfics have been trolling me. I updated this chapter three times yesterday but it couldn't be posted. .-. anyway, hope you guys like it.  Hehe I got the cucumber idea from YoonSic playing around during Hello Baby. :P Have an awesome week and hopefully i will have time to update soon. ><