dedicated to the mocha that was wasted.

Total different worlds.

Taecyeon's POV:

My mind couldn't comprehend what I saw in front of me. This isn't right. I saw her. I'm sure she was dead. But... Her face. Her voice. Her choice of words. She even knew my name. I was just pushing my luck when I told her she looked exactly like her. But now that I saw her... No it's not possible. I watched as her eyes widened in realisation and she immediately looked down again, her hair shielding her face from my view. But I already saw enough.

"You died," I stated, playing with her sunglasses.

"No idea what you're talking about," she retorted back, her voice defiant.

"I saw you. You were shot three times in the chest for god's sake and at the hospital..." I trailed off, relieving the memories. The gunshot. The blood. The sirens. The hospital.

"You're not making sense," she denied, clearing . A surge of anger shot through my body.

"Damn it Yoona. Stop denying it. Look me in the eye and tell me you're not Im Yoona. I dare you," I grit my teeth and waited for her response.

"No idea what you're talking about," she whispered quietly, still not looking up. I cupped her chin and tipped her face up so that I could get a clear view of her face. Tears shone in her eyes. I ignored them, already too far gone to care.

"I dare you," I spat out, closing my eyes to reign in my anger. When I opened them, tears were slowly falling from her eyes.

''Fine I'm Im Yoona. You happy now?" Her voice broke at the end. There was silence after that. I couldn't find any words to say.What can you say to a girl that was supposed to be dead for four years now? 

She broke the silence first. "Why couldn't you have let it go?" Yoona whispered out.

"You know there's a reason why I didn't come after you after we dealt with our situation. It's not just because it's difficult finding you guys. It's because then I wouldn't come back and up your life," she continued, stepping out of my reach. 

I oopened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Don't you ing get it? Your life is pretty much perfect now so me coming back would just screw it up. Sure me might be safe now but who knows what might happen. JaeJoong? You think we got rid of him? Do us both a favour Taecyeon. Stay away from me. You would have the perfect life and I wouldn't have to worry 24/7 about messing it up," she hissed, glaring at me. With tha being said, she walked off. My mind haven't even began to comprehend what she just said. Before I could even call out to her, she was gone.

Running towards the direction she left, I tried to find her but she was nowhere to be found. I balled my hands into fists.

Only one thing left to do. I took out my phone and dialed the two people who i know would help me.

Yoona's POV:

I frantically wiped the tears off my face as I sat in the cab. Oh god that was embarrassing. Not only did I cry infront of him, I basically just poured out all the insecurities and doubts I had.

I just hope that stupid boy is smart enough to take my advice.

Taecyeon's POV:
"And you didn't bother telling me?" I questioned, pinching the top of my nose in frustration. "Sorry man. Yoona went all bad on me and I really don't doubt her abilities," Junho confessed, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

That girl will be the death of me.

 "And what about you?" I glanced at Jay.

"I just found out this afternoon from Sica," Jay shrugged.

I sighed and sank down on the couch.

"What should I do?" I asked thhem.

"Go after her. Duhhh." Both of them replied at the same time, looking at me like i'm retarded.

"she told me to stay away. Maybe that's for the best," I tried to convince them while trying to convince myself at the same time. 

"Taec-" Jay started but was cut off by Junho.

"I'll say it Jay. Taec, buddy, stop being a p*ssy and man up. Yoona has no idea what she's saying so you have to take initiative. Now stop hiding behind your insecurities and go get you girl damn it," Junho stated clamly.

Well, I don't know about you but that convinced me.
 

Yoona's POV:

I reached home. I paid the driver and got out. Finally. home sweet home. Hmmm... Sica and Fany seem to be home. That shouldn't be good.

"I'm home. And if you have anything to confess, might as well do it now," I shouted as I closed the front door. As I went into the living room, I saw Sica and Fany on the sofa, eating cookies and cream ice-cream and watching Teen Wolf.

Fishcakes.

Immediately they turned to face me, flashing me bright smiles that looked kinda creepy.  I closed my eyes and prayed. "Please don't be as bad as I think it is," I muttered under my breath. Cautiusly, I opened my eyes. "Out with it," I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands.

"What?" Jessica asked innocently. I crossed my arms and waited.

This is getting old.

"ImetJayandheknowseverything," Jessica admitted, rushing out her words.

It's official. Today is the worst day ever.

"Just kill me already," I moaned out, frustrated. Jessica and Tiffany just sat there, as if they're expecting something else to happen.

Well they're gonna be disappointed. I'm too tired and angry and it's been an emotionaly rollercoaster for me today.

"Just do whatever you want, okay? I'm gonna take a nap," I told them tiredly, dragging my body up to my room.

I really wish I didn't throw away that mocha. 

Hey guys.:D okay after my mass updates last week(or was it the week before?), I think i'm just gonna try updating once a week cause school has been killing me. Anyway, I've gained new subscribers so thank you! <3 not really satisfied with this but I tried. >< anyway tell me what you think. :3

just saw this nice video about our yoong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuGQyLX_PLk

there's another one about our ice princess too ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5MOu8LpTnE

anyway still spazzing about IGAB <33333