He's different.

Total different worlds.

With Jay and Jessica:

"So where are we going?" Jessica asked, fixing her hair in the car's rear mirror.

"Ehhhh i can only give you hints. Lets see. Its a place people usually go with friends and its usually crowded."Jay hinted, distracted by what she's doing.

"Keep your eyes on the road, lover boy." Jessica , " Well that's easy. Its probably the cinema." She answered.

"Wow. That easy huh?" He stopped at a traffic light and turned to face her.

Jessica flashed him a smile and teased, " Not that original or creative are you Park Jaebum?"

"Hey. I can only play basketball. I don't need to think much. With this face and body of mine, I can do anything i want in life." He joked.

Just then, Jessica got a text message. It was from Yoona. "Sica-ah. Come to my house right after your "date". We need to discuss the plan. The big man's not happy." Jay took a peek over her shoulder and read the text. "Whose the big man?" Jay thought but he kept quiet.

At the movies:

"Horror or comedy?" Jay questioned.

Jessica just shrugged and spaced out. "She hasn't been the same since she got that text message." Jay thought and without knowing, he chose the horror movie.

Half an hour after they went into the cinema. A brown-haired girl ran out screaming. That girl was non other than Jessica Jung.Jay ran out with her, laughing at her reaction. "Jessica! It was just a small ghost. We haven't even watched half of the movie." Jessica repeatedly hit him and kicked him, screaming insults at him. "Park Jaebum you freak! Don't you know I can't watch horror movies?!"

Laughing, he replied, " Sica-yah. I asked you and you just shrugged. How was I supposed to know?"

Finally calming down, she glared and pouted at him. He raised and eyebrow and stared at her. Two can play it that game.

Giving an exasperated sigh, she threw her hands up in the air and stalked off. Shaking his head, he murmured to himself,"You are one interesting girl."

At the car:

"Now that you managed to scare the crap out of me, what are we gonna do now?" Jessica asked him as he reached the car. "I actually have no idea." Jay replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "Wanna grab something to eat?" "Sure. Whatever" She replied.

At McDonalds:

"One Big Mac and a coke and..."Jay glanced at Jessica. "Just one apple pie. " She told the cashier, smiling sweetly at him. After getting their food, they sat down at the table and started eating. An awkward silence filled their table. "So why did you go out with me anyway? It doesn't seem like you're that interested to come at the basketball match." Jay looked up, hoping to casually bring up the incident at the basketball match. Jessica grinned at him and replied, "You're really disturbed by what happened aren't you? Well, like you said, you have the face and body. And as far as I can see, you don't have a horrible personality either, so what's not to like?" Jessica replied honestly. Finally satisfied with that answer, he chuckled and went back to stuffing his face. 'What about me? what's so good about me anyway?" Jessica asked softly. Looking up again, he swallowed his food and answered, " Are you kidding me? You're like one of the most popular girl in school. Which guy wouldn't want to go out with you? " Realising that that didn't come out right, he tried again, " I mean, you're beautiful. That's for sure. And likewise, your personality isn't that bad either. " He winked at her and went back to eating again, not knowing what else to say. Smiling gratefully at him, she stood up and went to get some napkins. " Unfortunately, you're wrong. My personality isn't as great as you think." She murmmured to herself.

With Jay:

"Damn it. Why can't you be serious for once? She showed a vulnerable side and you went and blew it." Jay scolded himself, lightly banging his head on the table. "So are you into self-abusing or something?" Jessica suddenly showed up, amusement on her face. Laughing ruefully, he went back to eating, hoping she didn't hear what he said to himself. After that, the rest of the meal was filled with jokes and laughter,the awkwardness they felt having disappeared.

At the end of the date:

"Jay, could you drive me to Yoona's house? we have to discuss something." Jessica asked.

"Yeah sure. Just give me the address and we'll be there in no time."Jay replied.

In a few minutes, they arrived. Smiling gratefully at Jay, Jessica thanked him, " Thanks for everything. I had a great time tonight." And with that, she kissed him gently on the lips. With one last wave and smile, she went out of the car.

"Bye!"Jay cried out, having recovered from her kiss. From the car, he could see and hear her laughing. She turned around and blew a kiss at him. Smiling goofily, he drove of, high on adrenaline and of course, high on Jessica Jung.

With Jessica:

"Whew. Time to get back to reality Sica." She told herself. "Park Jaebum is just a little fling."She thought to herself. But somehow her heart says otherwise. Its been a long time since she had so much fun with a guy, although they didn't go anywhere special. "SICA?!" Tiffany's loud voice shouted out, filled with distress.

"Coming!" She screamed back, running up the stairs.

 

 

Jaysica's date is finally over. (: Liked it or hated it? I need your opinions cause i have two different story lines and i dunno which to choose ><  thanks for the support <3