twinkle.

Total different worlds.

 "We need to be in school in 20 minutes and we're not even dressed so we need your help." Tiffany requested to the two boys just lazing around on the sofa. Humming the tune of Twinkle by Girls' Generation TTS, Tiffany guided them up to their walk-in wardrobe. When they went in, Jessica was already dressed and twirling infront of the full-length mirror, checking herself out.

 tumblr_lr762tILQV1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

Seemingly satisfied with how she looks, Jessica gave them all a confident smile and announced, "I'm done. Your turn. Pink again Fany?" Jessica asked as she looked around.

"No thanks. As much as i love it, I'm looking for a innocent look today." Tiffany smiled sheepishly as she went through all her clothes.

She grabbed a white dress and went into the bathroom to change. "I'm gonna go grab a cup of orange juice. Fany! Hurry!" Jessica shouted as she walked out of the room, leaving the 2 boys alone.

They both stared at each other for a few seconds. Junho pointed at Jay and then at the door. Jay widened his eyes and shook his head, reluctant to go down to face the ice princess alone. Junho gave him a look and pointed at the door again, now with more force. when Jay still didn't move, Junho mumbled to him, "Just play a prank or something."With that, he pushed Jay towards the door and out of the room.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Tiffany looked in surprise at Junho, whose back was facing the door. Giving a rueful smile, Junho shrugged and finally took notice of what Tiffany was wearing.

 tumblr_mabwr6cJmz1rptao5o1_500.jpg

"How is it?" Tiffany inquired. raising an eyebrow. Trying hard to think of the right word, Junho blushed bright red and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well?" Tiffany raised both of her eyebrows now. "Its... Its..." Junho stuttered out but couldn't continue. "That bad huh? Alright I'll change." Tiffany sighed as she went off searching for new clothes. "NO! I mean... You look great. Amazing actually." Junho blurted out.

"Really? Are you sure?" Tiffany's mouth turned up to formed a small smile. "Yeah. Now let's go before we're late." Junho replied hastily. "You at giving compliments you know?" Tiffany commented as she walked up to Junho and gave him a kiss. On the cheek. Disappointed, Junho opened the door for her and they both went downstairs.

To be welcomed by the sight of Jessica pointing her gun at Jay.

"Damn! Jessica Jung! What the heck are you doing?!" Tiffany demanded. Jessica tunred her icy glare away from Jay and faced Tiffany. Her face softened a little when she saw Tiffany's alarmed face.Slowly, Jessica lowered her gun and threw back into her bag. Glaring at Jay, Jessica warned him quietly, 'Never do that again." And with that, she stalked off.

"What'd you do?" Junho questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I took your advice."Jay replied, as he looked at Junho.

 

Hey guys. :D a small JunFany moment for you guys. :D comments and subscribes please. :3