woke up like an 'angel'

Total different worlds.

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

"Are we even in the correct street?" Junho shouted, exasperated. We were supposed to be at Yoona’s house by now, winning her back. Jay claimed that he knew where their house was and we trusted him.

Worse decision ever.

“I know where we are!” Jay snapped back.

Yup sure. That’s the fifth time he said that and we’re still driving in circles.  After a couple more minutes of trying, Jay finally spoke up. “Okay, so we might be a little lost,” he admitted, glancing at the map.

Dear God. Please help this young boy who seemed to have done you wrong. Forgive all his sins and gift him back a couple of his brain cells.

“There!” Jay screamed triumphantly, vigorously stabbing his finger towards the house on the left. There’s hope for him after all.

Their house was nothing compared to their previous one but I guess since they stopped their ‘extra-curricular activities’, they’d have to rely on normal jobs. “You sure man?” Junho questioned, doubtful. And I can understand why he would be. At the front door, there’s a pretty good-looking guy, apparently waiting for someone to answer the door. After we parked the car on the side, I got off and walked towards the house.

“So are you and Sica together?” I heard Junho ask Jay from behind me. These two are like gossiping grandmas. “It’s not official. I mean… But I want to.” Jay announced proudly, a grin on his face. Rolling my eyes, I saw the back of the man stiffen as Jay spoke. The man immediately turned around, a murderous look on his face.

“What did you say?” the guy glared at Jay.

“Whoa, dude. What’s stuck up your ?” Jay half-joked, his eyes narrowing a little at him. There was a flash of annoyance in his eyes but just as quick, it was gone. “You’re the one that ruined my relationship weren’t you? Me and Jessi were doing well and then you came along didn’t you?” The guy accused Jay, walking quickly towards us. Oh .

Why the hell isn’t anybody getting the freaking door?

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Jay crossed his arms, challenging him to come closer. Well the guy did come.

And everything after that kinda went downhill.

Me and Junho stepped aside and let Jay handle this. He’s a big boy now, he can take it.

“Manwhore!” The guy shouted as he punched Jay but before he could say anything else, Jay already had him on the ground.

“Thank the lords that Sica dumped your sorry . You’re not good enough for her,” Jay spat out, slapping his face lightly. “Now get out of here,” Jay got off of him, letting him go,

I guess our boy did grow up.

“I was the best thing that ever happened to her. In fact, I’m pretty relieved that we broke up. She’s not up to my standards anyway,” The guy hissed out, already on his face. Well he was for a few seconds until Jay had him on the ground, attacking him relentlessly.

Jackass.

Junho and I waited a few more seconds before we decided to stop Jay before he gets charged with murder. “Come on Jay, you’re better than that,” I grabbed his arms and managed to pull him off with the help of Junho.

“,” Jay growled, giving him one last kick to the stomach before giving in to us.

“What in hell’s name is going on?” A sharp voice demanded from the door. Turning around, I saw Jessica Jung, casually leaning on the side of the front door with her arms crossed. She was raising an eyebrow at us.

“Honeybunch!” The guy called out as soon as he saw Jessica. Honeybunch? Who gives that as a nickname? Apparently him because Jessica started to glare at him. “I came here to get you back and all of a sudden, these asses jumped me,” the guy lied.

“Sure Onew. Sorry but since I’m not up to your standards, I think I’ll pass,” Jessica threw his words back at him, rolling her eyes. “As for you Park Jae Bum. I could have sworn you left just a few hours ago without the ‘extra baggage’,” she continued, glancing at both me and Junho.

“Nice to see you too Jess,” Junho greeted her sarcastically.

“Wait, I’m your boyfriend,” the guy, or as I just found out, Onew protested.

“Ex Onew, ex. There’s a difference,” Jessica replied non-chalently.

“Now you guys, wanna come in?” Jessica opened the door a little wider. We just left Onew there on the ground, stumped.

“Can’t believe I actually felt bad for breaking up with him,” Jessica muttered to herself. “So what can I do for you?” Jessica led us to the living room.

“Where’s Yoona?” I demanded, looking around. “And don’t bother denying. I saw her this afternoon,” I warned her.

“No wonder she was in such a pissy mood. Junho, Fany is in the kitchen and as for Yoong, she’s in her room. Second floor. Third door on the left,” She instructed. “Thanks,” I mumbled, sprinting up the stairs.

I knocked on the door, hoping to get some response.

Nothing.

I slowly turned the door knob and stepped into the room. Yoona was on her bed, sleeping peacefully. was parted, drooling a little. I resisted the urge to laugh as I gently shook her shoulders. It took a while but I finally got a response from her.

“Touch me again Sica, and I will not hesitate to stab you with a cucumber,” she mumbled into her pillow, swatting at my hand. Chuckling, I , ”Is this how you usually wake up?”

“Holy ! I mean swordfish! Holy swordfish!” Yoona screamed, literally jumping from her bed.

You know how some people could somehow wake up looking perfect? Well Yoona wasn’t one of them.

Her hair looked like a bird decided to take a on her and make a nest out of it. Her eyes were squinted at me, half dazed. Needless to say, there was also a drool stain on the side of .

Yup. Stunning.

“You got a little…” I trailed off, pointing to the left side of my mouth. She hastily wiped at , her face turning a light shade of red. Aww cute.

“What part of staying away did you not understand?” she quickly snapped at me, running her hand through her hair, trying to smooth it down. “I understand everything. It doesn’t mean I agree with it,” I replied coolly. Yoona just glared, frown lines on her face.

“If you keep doing that, it’s gonna stay like that forever,” I tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Not even a smile.

“Get out,” Yoona demanded harshly, pointing to the door.

“No, you listen,” I ordered her. “Pushing me away clearly isn’t gonna help you. I haven’t gotten over you and trust me when I say this, I won’t be going anywhere, whether you like it or not,” she was about to interrupt me but I held up my hand to stop her. “You either accept it now or you try to fight it and then end up losing. I like you. Hell I might even be in love with you after such a short period, so what makes you think I’ll listen to you?” I ended my speech.

Yoona just stared at me, open, just like when she was sleeping.

“Look Taec…” she started softly. I smiled at the nickname. So far so good.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” she concluded, her eyes showing sadness and regret. My heart dropped and a lump began to form in my throat.

“Look Yoong. Just… let’s just start over. We’ll take it slow… We can even try being friends,” I begged, ignoring my pride. Hell I’ll even kiss Junho’s for this girl.

Yoona hesitated for a while and I took the chance to say something, ”Please. What can go wrong?” I pleaded.

She considered for like an eternity before she replied, “Okay. Friends.” She sent me a defeated smile. My heart soared.

It wasn’t what I came for but it’s better than nothing. I want to really get to know this amazing girl. I want to know what she likes, what she hates, know when she’s angry or disappointed and most importantly, I want to be the main reason that this girl smiles.  I promised that we’ll take it slow, unlike when I first met her and I plan to do just that.

“Hi, I’m Taecyeon,” I started, a slight smirk on my face.

“Yoona,” she replied back, shooting me an amused glance.

Yup, we’ll literally start all over again.

 

YO! ;D hey late i know but i worked hard on it. the next one is the epilouge and i already finished it. ;DDD probably post it  next thursday. :D look forward to it :D and omg this story is coming to an end DDD: anyway comment and subscribe. BYEBYE! #SayYesToJunho <3 Happy birthday Nuneo <3

oh and HAPPY BELATED 2000 DAY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR 9 ANGELS <3