Too close.

Total different worlds.

Jay stared at the man, fear in his eyes. The man slowly walked towards him, his gun and phone in both hands. He was still calmly talking on the phone in soft murmurs and every step he took is a step closer to Jay. He stood infront of Jay and leaned down towards him.His gun was to his head and the man finally kept his phone. "Goodbye." The man whispered in his ear and Jay felt a huge force hitting him in the head. Jay was lost in the darkness.

With the others:

"What's up guys?" Yoona asked as she came back with Taecyeon. The guys' faces were confused and curious. "Them." Siwon pointed to Jessica and Tiffany. The two girls were in a heated discussion, their faces full of anxiety. Yoona quickly excused herself and joined them.

"Girls and their problems." Junsu joked.

With the girls:

" So what do you want me to do?" Jessica shouted, her face scrunched up.

Yoona approached them. " What is it now? And you might wanna keep it down guys. The boys are curious about what's happening over here." Yoona advised them. Tiffany ran her hand through her hair and sighed. " Sica said that maybe there's some one following her."  Tiffany explained.

" That's a little too much..."  Yoona commented, wrinkling her nose.

Jessica looked around, paranoid. "Okay girls. Plan B. Bring a gun and a knife where ever you go. Remember that." Yoona quickly told them as she saw Junho approaching them.

"Hey. Is everything okay? The guys sent me here... "Junho asked, feeling like he's interrupting something.

"Of course. listen... Its getting late. All 3 of us have to go." Tiffany replied.

"Do you need me to come with you to make sure you're okay?" Someone asked them. Kim Jaejoong.

"We'll be fine." Jessica said coldly and got into her car, unlike her attituide towards him in the beginning.

Jaejoong kept quiet, taken aback by her attituide. Never in her life was Jessica like this to him. This shocked and annoyed him. How dare she disrespect him. After all, he was her sunbae. He taught her everything he knew. This angered him more. "Just you wait. Jessica Jung. Tiffany Hwang. Im Yoona. All of you will pay. Painfully and slowly..." Jaejoong thought to himself.

With Tiffany:

"Meet at my house. NOW!"  Tiffany received a text from Yoona. "Jesus.Now Kim Jaejoong is against us too." Tiffany cursed, driving at a fast speed towards Yoona's house. She could already see Yoona's house from far and her car parked infront. It was amazing how fast Yoona can drive. Jessica was trailing behind Tiffany.

Right now, Jessica had already forgotten about her once-angry boyfriend.

Opps. Another short chapter guys. >< Sorry ): hehehe. Hope you guys like the story so far. (: Thanks for all your support and love for my story <3 comments and advice appreciated :D