best way to relieve all the anger: tackling

Total different worlds.

Yoona's POV:

Listening to the beat of the music, I danced along to the song, remembering and following the routine that we've been practising for the past week. As we ended our dance, cheers and whistles could be heard from the crowd we gathered. "And that, ladies and gentle men, is how we do it," Hyoyeon announced as we cleared out. Giggling, I grabbed my bottle and was prepared to leave until i spotted a familiar figure.

Feeling a grin fall onto my face, I made my way over to her. Around me, people were still screaming and shouting out compliments and my good mood couldn't get any better. Buzzing with adrenaline, I pushed my way through the crowd and was about to reach her. Well, until some smart decided to grab my . 

What the hell.

Turning around, the culprit gave me a wink and smacked his lips.  

Creep.

Shuddering a little, I ignored him and moved on.

"Were you planning on leaving without saying hi?" I teased the dark-haired beauty in front of me. I had to admit, all three of us did well for ourselves these past four years. Tiffany shot me a sheepish smile and kept looking from me to the guy beside her. That guy looks strangly familiar but I didn't bother paying too much attention to him. Raising an eyebrow at her, I crossed my arms and waited for her to crack. 

This oughta be good.

1.

2.

3.

"SO YOONG!" Tiffany finally shouted a little too loudly. I winced a little but waited for her to continue. She cleared and coughed. "Wanna grab some cookies and cream ice-cream and watch reruns of Teen wolf?" Oh . This is bad. Tiffany only offers to eat the almighty cookies and cream ice-cream and watch my all-time favourite show, Teen Wolf, when something is really wrong.

"What did you do?" I groaned out, putting my face in my hands. She didn't reply for a while until the guy beside her cleared his throat. And trust me, he probably had to clear it quite loudly to be heard over the crowd. "Hey Yoona, nice to meet you again," The guy greeted me with a small nod. I would have found him really, really, attarctive if I wasn't still moping after a certain guy whose name starts with a T.

"Hi," I nodded back at him. "But I don't believe we met. You know who I am but I can't figure out who you are," I told him bluntly, smiling up at him. "It's Junho,"  The guy replied, a secretive smile on his face.

"Well, hey Junho. NIce to meet you," I replied back, sticking out my hand for him to shake. Junho gave me a curious look and shook my hand. Shrugging it off. I turned back to Tiffany. "So what did you do?" I continued interoggating her. Tiffany just stared at me, a "are you kidding me?" look on her face. Turning back to Junho, I narrowed my eyes at him.

Junho... Junho... Eye-smile... Junho... Tiffany... Lee Junho.

Holy crap.

instinctively, I took a step back away from him. "Oh holy peanut butter and jelly," I mumbled under my breath, staring at Junho. Yes, I have recently taken up on replacing curse words with food products. Well, I'm trying. Sometimes, the curse words do accidentally slip out. Anyway, back to the situation at hand.

"Lee Junho?" I choked out, finding it hard to talk. Junho nodded, raising an eyebrow.

Tiffany Hwang... I am going to murder.

Taking my attention away from Junho, I glared accusingly at Tiffany. "What did you do?" I whispered out, my voice even and calm, promising her that there would be revenge. Tiffany audibly gulped, quickly backing away from me.

"I just saw him and I didn't think of the consequences. We started talking and it just slipped out. At that time, I panicked and told him the truth. By then I couldn't save the situation so I brought him here where I knew you were dancing to show him. You danced great by the way, all the late night practices definitely paid off. Please don't kill me," Tiffany rambled on, moving away from me as she explained. I narrowed my eyes at her, and without warning, I ran towards her and tackled her to the ground. There were wolf whistles and cheers when we hit the ground. "Cat fight!" someone in the crowd shouted.

Obnoxious pigs. Tiffany immediately threw me off her and stood up. I used my left leg to try to sweep her off her feet but she dodged it. If looks could kill, I believe that the look I gave her would have killed her instantly. I swiftly threw a right hook but she blocked it with her hands. As she blocked, I threw another punch to her stomach with my left hand and she doubled over. "And that, ladies and gentlemen is how it's done," I though smugly. After she caught her breath, she flashed me a sheepish smile and I rolled my eyes. One punch is enough punishment for her I guess. But if she tells anybody else like a certain someone whose name starts with a T, there would be hell to pay for. I mean there would be hamburgers to pay. It would be slow and painful. Sadistic I know, but you can't blame me. I can't disrupt his life. Not again. "We cool?" Tiffany asked, already knowing the answer. "Yeah. It better not happen again," I warned her, serious. We may not be the same girls we were 4 years ago but until now, they still listen to me, like I'm their leader. 

Tiffany nodded and then nervously glanced at Junho. "Nice to see you again Junho, " I took the initiative, smiling slightly at him. Hmmmm.... He didn't really change much apart from his hair style and that he lost most of his baby fats. I wonder why I didn't figure it out as soon as I laid my eyes on him. Quickly, I grabbed the collar of his shirt, my face just inches from his. "Tell nobody, understand?" I instructed him. He looked me in the eye and nodded. That was all I needed. Letting go of him, I moved away from him. The crowd has long dispersed, now that they realised that the fight wasn't happening. I know that he could have easily overpowered me but I'm grateful he didn't. I don't wanna hurt him and Tiffany would probably be pissed if I did.

"Yoona-ya, you coming?" someone shouted at me. Turning around, I saw Yuri, from my dance group, waving to me. I flashed her a thumbs up sign. I met Yuri and Hyoyeon just after we killed the boss. They were both on the street, earning tons of money by performing. It was then that i realised I needed to do something to keep me entertained and most importantly, vent my anger on something when I needed to. And dancing was the one I chose and never regeretted. We bonded quite well over our practices although it took a while for me to open up to them. Of course, I didn't tell them about what I used to do. After all the past is in the past. "I'll see you next time Junho and I'll see you at the dorm Fany," I hugged her, both of us already forgetting about what happened, and ran off. After all, this behaviour was normal. When we were angry, instead of just shouting like normal people do, we go all ninja and attack each other as if we were sworn enemies; then after the fight, things would just go back to normal. 

As I ran, I remembered something.

"Oh Junho!" I called out as I turned back to face them. Junho and Tiffany looked at me expectantly. I stuck out two fingers and pointed towards my eyes and back to him. After that, I went back to join Yuri and Hyoyeon for a nice, relaxing cup of cranberry white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.

Junho's POV:

Wow. After four years, I finally get to have my second date with Tiffany Hwang. "Where do you wanna go?" she asked, combing her hair with her hand. "How about something simple?" I suggested. "A movie? That's as simple as it can get," Tiffany replied, grinnin cheekily at me. Man, you can't hate this girl. It's not even possible. Whatever you throw at her, she take it with open arms. God, I'm becoming one of those cheesy and cliche guys. Now I can't find it in me to be angry at them for lying to us. I guess i'm just glad that all three of them are back. "I've seen Yoona, so what's up with Jessica?" I wondered. "Oh same same. She has a boyfriend called Onew," She informed me. Whoah. Jay will not be happy.

"Oh wait, had a boyfriend. She told us she's breaking up with him tonight. Not working out I guess," Tiffany continued, a thoughtful look on her face. "What about you? Boyfriend?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible. The thought that she might have a boyfriend annoyed the hell out of me. "If I had one, would i be going to the movies with a hot seemingly single guy?" she teased, amusement dancing in her eyes. Without warning, a relieved laugh escaped my lips. 

. While I was busy cursing my own stupidity, something I did not expect happened.

A pair of warm and soft lips met mine.

 

Hello :3 long time no write guys. D: sorry. I just came back from my holiday and I spent some time trying to write this in the hotel. Anyway, here is some JunFany and of course woori Yoona. the other two girls won;t be meeting Jay and Taec that soon cause I kinda wanted a time span. anyway i hope you enjoyed this and sucscribe and comment :DDD

ANNYEONG. :3 btw, dancing queen is too cute <3 

ps: can't wait for 1st January. Are all the SNEs with me with me on this? ;D