When things don't go according to plan.

Total different worlds.

Jessica's POV: 

"Great, I'm soooo happy for you," I drawled out sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Why did I like him again? 

"Where the hell did you disappear to?" Jay questioned angrily, finally gaining back some senses. "Tokyo," I replied back honestly. Ham I already called him, might as well tell him everything. "And you went there for?" He asked, sounding like he's having a hard time being calm. "I don't think we should do this over the phone. It's probably easier in person." I suggested. Yeah... It's probably better to explain to him face to face.

Unless he decides to strangle me without listening to my explanation. I would probably strangle myself too if I was him. I mean, leaving without a single explanation or goodbye and coming back after four years would majorly piss me off. Maybe he'll calm down on the way to the place that we decide to meet. Maybe he won't.

Oh my god he's gonna kill me and dump my body on a river, and by the time the police finds me, I'll be rotting and all gross. Wait what am I talking about? I've been trained for this and could probably go all ninja on him if he tried anything.

Oh my lord. What If I killed HIM? I could never live with myself and I'll have to find a way to dispose of him. Maybe burning him...

What the hell am i thinking? If I kill him, I'll probably never get married and if I miraculously don't end up in jail for the rest of my life, I'll be living alone with 29 of my pet cats because nobody wants to marry a woman who killed her ex-boyfriend.

I don't even like cats.

"...... Once you tell me the address," Jay ended, snapping me out of my hysterical thoughts and expecting me to reply. Honestly, my thoughts can get a little scary. Okay really scary. What was I thinking? Killing Jay? That's ridiculous. Wait... He asked for an address. " Sorry? Address?" I asked. 

"Yeah, the address for your house," he replied back, confusion in his voice. 

Fishing hell. He's asking me for my address so he can kill me personally. That's sick. "For what?" I replied back suspiciously. "Have you been zoning out again?" Jay chuckled, his confusion turning into amusement.

I narrowed my eyes and waited for him to continue. For all I know, he could be a serial killer. Four years could change a person. "So that you could explain why you disappeared into thin air four years ago?" Jay finally said, sounding a little disgruntled. "Righttt.... " I drawled out. "I'll text you the address. Oh wait hold on," I told him, casually looking out the window to check if Yoong's car is in the driveway. All clear. As I went downstairs into the kitchen, the phone still in my hand, I saw the note that Yoong left for us this morning, double checking what time she'll be back. Good. I'll have about two hours.

"Yup, I'll text you. See ya," I hung up and immediately texted him the address. About a minute later, he replied:

"Be there in five."

Hmmm... He must live somewhere nearby. I laid back on the sofa, softly singing to myself. 

"She was precious, like a flower,

she grew wild, wild and innocent.

A perfect prayer in a desperate hour.

She was everything beautiful, and different.

Stupid boy. You can't fence that in.

Stupid boy. It's like holding back the wind.

She let her heart and soul run in your hands,

and you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans.

She never even knew she had a choice and that's what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her that she can't.

Stupid boy."

"You still got the voice," someone commented from the doorway. " Holy !" I screamed, immediately scrambling to a sitting position. And there was Jay in all his glory. Wearing just a collared shirt and jeans, he looked surprisingly good. "Ever heard of knocking or a doorbell?" I snapped at him, flustered. "Ever heard of a lock?" Jay shot back. Touché, my friend, touché. Sighing, I suddenly remembered why he came. 

There was nothing left to say after that. "Well come on in then," I waved him in, making space for him on the sofa. Jay closed the door and slowly made his way towards me. "Explain please," Jay urged me on as he sat down next to me, staring intensely at me.

And I just let everything out. From the beginning to the end.

Yoona's POV:

Holding my caramel mocha in my right hand, I walked out of Coffee Bean and put on my sunglasses. It wasn't crowded but as I walked, I bumped into someone. "Fudge cake. Sorry," I apologised and the guy just smiled, nodded and moved away. Just as I was about to walk away, I heard someone call out to me. "Yoona?".

Fudge. I'd recognise that voice anywhere. Even after four years, I still recognise that deep and silky voice.

Run. That was my first instinct. With my drink still in my hand, I sped off.

"Yoona!" He shouted again, his voice sounding closer. What's the point of long legs if I can't run fast? "Yoona!!!" Taecyeon shouted even louder, attracting more attention to us. As I ran, someone told me,"I think he's calling for you,". "You don't say?" I muttered under my breath as I ran. I turned into an alley and just kept running. Up ahead, there was a locked gate in my way.

Today is just not my day.

Now I had to choose between my drink and my shirt. If I don't get rid of my drink and I climb over the gate, the drink is sure to spill on my shirt.

My shirt? Or my mocha? The delicious caramel mocha or one of my favourite shirts? 

Damn it. I threw my cup of mocha on the ground and just ran, completely ready to climb the gate. I didn't even get to taste that drink. I mentally sighed. The things I do to avoid this boy.

"IM YOONA!!!" Taecyeon shouted again, becoming louder and louder. I pushed myself off the ground and stealthily climbed the gate. As I reached the top, I swiftly flipped over and jumped down, landing on the balls of my feet. Without hesitation, Taecyeon followed me, climbing the gate. 

Does that boy not know when to give up?

Panting a little, I continued running. As I ran, I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I pushed myself, my legs already burning.  Suddenly, I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore and something big and heavy crashed into me from behind.

Ouch. Now I know how Fany feels. I'd better apologise to her when I get back home. Of course, after I deal with this mess. "Get off me," I struggled underneath him, trying to push him off me. He feels like 200 pounds. "Are you real? You're Im Yoona  right?" Taecyeon breathed out, staring right at me and refusing to get up. 

"Can't ing breathe," I cursed out, still pushing him. Great. Not only did he find me, he made me break my no-cursing streak. "Language," He poked me on the cheek and finally got off of me. Scowling at him, I brushed dirt off my clothes. "Yoona-" he started but I cut him off. "I have no idea who you're talking about," I told him, purposely making my voice lower. "Right..." He drawled out, staring hard at my face.

"What?" I snapped at him, looking down at the floor. "Take off the sunglasses," he demanded, his eyes narrowing.

Double fudge cake.

"Why? I asked stubbornly, stepping away from him. "Just humour me," Taecyeon replied, stepping closer to me. "Back off," I warned him, quickly waking away.

A pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist and proof, my sunglasses were gone.

Crabcakes.

By instinct, I looked down towards the ground as he spun me around. "Look up," Taecyeon demanded. Shaking my head stubbornly, I tried to steal back my sunglasses to no avail. "You see... If you don't look up, I'll still think you're who I'm looking for. Like you, she's your height and pretty much the same body shape. Except maybe you're a tinsy bit chubbier," he explained. Wait... Did he just say I became fatter? 

Oh hell no.

"Listen here Ok Taecyeon. I happened to have danced my off for the past four years so you don't have the right to judge my weight," I scowled at him, poking his chest. Oh I fell right into his trap.

The shock look in his eyes told me that everything did not go as planned.

Double Fudgey Crabcakes.

 

Hey guys. (; this isn't as organised cause I'm using my phone to update. ;D 3 updates in a week. (((; made up for lost time? (; anyway your comments for the previous chapter made my day. <3 thank you sooo much.<3 comments and subscribes please. :D