Watch out.

Total different worlds.

"Now where is that ice cream stand. Its a freaking beach! There's gotta be ice cream somehwere." Junho grumbled to himself. Tiffany sent him on a search of ice cream and already 15 minutes had passed. He played with the sand at his feet and thought of how he was gonna explain to Tiffany.

Suddenly, a strong force sent him moving backwards. "What the hell." Junho muttered as he glared at the person that pushed him. Shielding, his eyes from the sunlight, he saw a tall man, with sharp features yet soft eyes. However, the sneer on his face didn't match with his angel-like features."Sorry dude. Didn't see you there." The man spoke, challenge in his eyes. Junho wasn't ever one to back down from a fight and he wasn't about to start now. In an instant, Junho was on his feet, grabbing the man by his collar. "You got a problem with me?" Junho whispered quietly to him in a menacing tone. But the man just chuckled, pity clear in his eyes.

"I think you're the one that has a problem." The man pushed Junho away and continued, " Those three girls yóu and your little buddies have been hanging out with is not who you think they are. Sure, they have the faces and body, but do you really know who they are?"

"I honestly pity you. Here's a heads up for you. Watch out for your buddy Taecyeon. He's the one that's gonna suffer the most. Financially. And probably emotionally." The man brushed imaginary dust of his clothes and raised an eyebrow at Junho. Just like that, he walked away, a triumphant smirk on his face.

Junho stared at the back of the man in disbelief. "Who the hell was he? And what did he mean about Taecyeon?" Junho thought, confused and suspicious.

That man was non other than Kim Jaejoong.

With the others:

Come on Taec. The girls are already there." Yoona rushed him as she got out of the car. "Ommfff. I would appreciate some help here babe." Yoona heard Taecyeon's muffled voice from behind the car. Turning around, she saw him carrying a beach umbrella, a basket of food, two blankets and many more. "Oh god. When we went to your house, I didn't know you were gonna take so much stuff." Yoona commented cheekily. Right after they left her house, Taecyeon drove back to his house, saying he 'needed to take some things'. Now Yoona knew what he needed to take. Taking the basket from his hand and the two blankets, they went in search of their friends.

"Hey guys." Yoona greeted them, waving when she saw all of them. Well, most of them. Junho was nowhere in sight. "Hey."Jessica replied back, giving Yoona a tired smile. Jay only nodded at her and gave her a wary smile. It was only recently that Jay started acting strangely around her but Yoona brushed that thought out of her mind. "Where's Junho?" Taecyeon asked Jay as they greeted each other. "Dunno. He lft for ice cream like 30 minutes ago." Jay replied nonchalantly. Just as Taecyeon and Yoona settled down, a group of guys walked up towards them. "Hey. Jessica! Long time no see." A handsome guy that was leading the group of guys called out.

"Oh my god. KIM JAEJOONG!" Jessica let out a dolphin scream and ran up to hug him.

jaejoong.jpg

"Jessica Jung. Missed me already?" He laughed, hugging her back tightly. "Anyway, I brought some friends over. This guy is Yunho. Siwon. Junsu." JaeJoong introduced his friends after letting go of Jessica.

U-Know-Yunho10.jpg

 

siwon8.jpg

 20100323_xiahjunsu.jpg 

The rest of them introduced themselves. Jaejoong worked for the boss too, that was how Jessica and the girls got to know him. When all 3 of them found out that they had to the boss's dirty work, they were depressed and felt hopeless. When they met Jaejoong, the guy that was supposed to 'look after' them, all of them bonded.

It turns out that Jaejoong was forced to work for him too and all of them shared a common feeling. Somehow, Jaejoong and Jessica had a connection with each other and their relationship became closer and closer. All 3 of them haven't met him in 4 years and when Jessica found his number, they immediately called him up.

"So. Who are these two lucky guys?" Jaejoong asked, eyeing Jay and Taecyeon. Particularly Jay. "Don't scare them. This is Jay. And Taecyeon." Jessica answered, looking up at Jaejoong adoringly. She had always admired him. Ever since she first met him, she was in awe at the long period of time he spent working for the boss. Now she still is. Till now, Jaejoong is still working for him and it always puzzled Jessica why he was still working for him.

Jay wrinkled his eyebrows at Jaejoong and gave him a once-over. Then he looked at Jessica. His hands instantly curled into fists and he stormed off, leaving all of them there. "You are in so much trouble." Yoona chided Jessica. Jessica shot Yoona a guilty look. "Ehh sorry to ruin the moment but have you guys seen Junho? I'm beginning to get worried."Tiffany asked, worry all over her face.

Jaejoong tried hard to hide his smile. "How does he look like?" Junsu asked helpfully.

"How does who look like?" A voice questioned from behind them. Lee Junho. He was carrying two ice cream cones and a sheepish grin on his face. "Sorry i took so long. Got lost." Junho said, looking down, instantly recognising the man he met earlier with some other guys,

Once again, introductions were made. Jaejoong secretly gave Junho a develish grin. This was gonna be fun. "Jaejoong. We need to talk to you." Yoona whispered to him as she walked beside him. The boys were already starting a volleyball game .Men and their egos. Junho was just looking out at the ocean, apparently deep in thoughts. Nodding, he followed the girls to the other side of the beach.

 

 

 

Hello. Sorry for the late updates >< Added DBSK here. Always had a soft spot for them.  ._. Anyways, how's the story going? I've been too absorbed in another fic. >< sorry. :3 Comments please <3