That's life.

Total different worlds.

In the hallway:

Taecyeon: "Dude, we literally destroyed them. They had no chance against us." -laughs-

Jay: -shrugs- It was alright. We have another game tomorrow. Wanna shoot some hoops after school?

Junho: Can't make it guys. My mum grounded me after that party we had last friday, remember? She had a panic attack after she saw what happened to the house. So I'm gonna be grounded for another two weeks. -runs his hand through his hair-

Just then, the bell rang. All 3 of them slowly walked to their classrooms, chatting non-stop about the party last friday. As soon as they reached their classroom, all the girls turned to stare at them. All except three girls. two was talking and laughing, no doubt gossiping about some one, while the other was simply just looking at her nails. Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang and of course, Im Yoona. Those three were the beauties of Seoul High. Jessica Jung with her y smile that could attract any male in the world, her long and brown hair and her petite figure. Tiffany Hwang with her brown hair tied up in a ponytail, her bright and cheerful smile and to top it all, her beautful winks that couold bring any man to his knees. And last but not least, Im Yoona. Just one look at her and you would know why she's queen bee. With her long and black hair, doe eyes and long legs,unlike her two friends, she just radiated innocence. But the problem was that she always had that blank look and cold eyes where ever she goes.

Mrs Lee(teacher): "Alright. Settle down." 

The class continues on, ignoring the teacher's words.

Mrs Lee: -sighs and slams her book on the table-

Finally, the class quietened down and the class started.

"Psssstttt..." Taecyeon turned and saw a girl on his right, giving him a flirtatious smile. Not breaking eye-contact, she passed him a note and mouthed "Call me.". Giving him a final supposedly-y wink, she turned her attention back to the teacher. Taecyeon sighed and places the note in his bag. "Great. Another one. This is like the sixth one i got this week and its only Tuesday." He mumbled to himself and shook his head.

With the girls:

"When will I finally be able to get out?" Yoona thought, staring aimlessly outside of the classroom. Mrs Lee was talking about God-knows-what again and somehow, Yoona feels like a trapped puppy. Jessica and Tiffany, her two closest friends, were texting to each other eventhough they were just right beside each other. However, how they act is just for show. No matter what the three of them do in school is all an act. An act that they had to continue for possibly the rest of their high school life.

Yoona was spacing out again until someone tapped on her table. "Yoong. Don't do anything tonight. We needa meet him tonight. He just texted me the plan." Tiffany whispered to her. Yoona nodded curtly although her mind was flooded with thoughts. What's he gonna make us do this time?

The day passed quickly and soon, school ended. Jay and Taecyeon went to the basketball court to train for their upcoming game. "So."Jay started, bouncing the ball. "So...?" Taecyeon said, never taking his eyes off the bouncing ball. "Any special lady catch your eye?" Taecyeon gave him a look and replied,"Jaebum-ah, it's not like we're new here. We practically know everybody in school. And just to answer your question, no." Just as his words left his mouth, Jay ran right past him and shot. "Never let your guard down. First lesson in basketball." Jay said with a smirk. Taceyeon shook his head and for the rest of the game, he never let his guard down again.

Yoona stared at the 2 guys at the basketball court. One was kinda short but buff, with a boyish smile. The other was tall but equally as buff, with a handsome face. Park Jaebum and Ok Taecyeon. She sat in her brand new convertable, just simply looking at them. Somehow, as hard as she tried to focus on Jay, her eyes just keep focusing back on Taecyeon. It was weird and she found it strange. Shrugging it off, she finally drove off after a final glance at Taecyeon.

That night:

The three girls got off the car and stood infront of a warehouse. "How cliche can this get?" Jessica scoffed. As all of them went in, they saw a old man sitting in the middle. "Hello girls. Lets cut to the chase shall we? I got another job for you and i need it done as soon as possible. As my 3 best "workers", i expect nothing but perfection, got that?" They nodded. "Good. Now, here's what i need you to do. You obviously know the Ok family don't you? Their son goes to your school. Well, its time for payback. I need you girls to do it fast and simple. As usual, you'll be thinking up the plan. But what i want from that family is not much. You just have to cheat them of their money and its as simple as that." he said with a grim smile.

After leaving the warehouse, the girls went back into the convertable. For the first few minutes, they were silent. But Tiffany couldn't take it anymore. "What did the Ok family do to him anyway?" She blurted out. Jessica shrugged and looked out of the window. "Ëither way,we have to think of a plan soon. You know how that is when we work slow." Jessica told them. "It's not like we personally knew him or something so we should just treat it like any assignment, even if he and his friends are handsome and hot as hell. Looks like we'll have to change school again. And I was just starting to like it here." Tiffany told them.

 

 

 

Author's note:Its short >< Sorry. Well, liking the plot so far?(: I hope so >< Comments and advise are appreciated ^^