Time to settle things once and for all.

Total different worlds.

"The girls went back." Junho announced as he went back with Jaejoong.

"Time to pack things up then." Yunho sighed, obviously hoping to spend more time with the three beautiful girls.

Taecyeon decided to go with Junho to find where their boy Jay was while the others went back.

With the two boys:

"Its freaking me out."Junho admitted as they discussed about the three girls and Kim Jaejoong.

All 3 boys have some doubts about the girls and always discussed about it when they had the time.Something just didn't add up.

"As much as I like Yoong, something's going on. Oh... And when are you gonna make a move on Tiffany? She isn't gonna wait forever." Taecyeon quickly changed the subject, not wanting to find out more than he should.

It worked.

" I need time. Its hard to ask her out when we always kept talking about other things."  Junho complained, distracted.

Just then, something caught Junho's sharp eyes. A figure covered by a huge rock.

". Taec. Over here!" Junho shouted for his friend as he ran towards the figure on the ground.

"Jay" Taecyeon breathed out as he ran over. Jay was bleeding from his head and was lying on the ground, motionless.

Panicking, Junho slapped Jay. Hard.

"God Junho. He's bleeding. Get some brains would ya?" Taeceyon took out his cellphone and dialled for the ambulance.

With the girls:

Yoona went into her room and opened her closet. She took out 6 hand revolvers and a couple of combat knives from behind her clothes and threw them on her bed. As she looked out her window, she saw Tiffany and Jessica's car arriving at her house. Yoona quickly took one revolver and went downstairs to open the door.

Upon opening the door, Tiffany and Jessica came in without hesitation. "You have enough for all of us?" Jessica questioned, taking note of the gun in Yoona's hand. Nodding, she sat down on her sofa and they began discussing their plans for tonight.

With the boys at the hospital:

"Damn it. I'm fine! " Jay exclaimed as he sat infront of the doctor, after getting a few stitches.

With that, Jay walked out of the room and went face to face with his best friends.

"What the heck? Get your back in that room." Taecyeon grabbed Jay's arm but Jay shook him off.

Jay went right in Taecyeon's face and whispered, "You wanna find out what's going on with your girlfriend, then I suggest you let me go." Taeceyon, momentarily stunned, nodded and backed off. Junho, who overheard everything asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, that the reason i got attacked was partly because of the 3 girls. And that i happen to overhear Sica's conversation. They're meeting someone tonight." Jay quickly explained to them as he saw the doctor opening his door.

Taeceyon thought for a moment and nodded, taking his car keys out. All 3 of them ran into Taeceyon's car and drove off, with the doctor hopelessly shouting for them.

 

hehehe. Hey (: Okay. Boring chapter i have to admit ): sorry >< comments and subscribes please :D