If only...

Total different worlds.

The three boys parked nearby, out of sight.

After an hour:

"this is freaking retarded Jay." Junho grumbled, about to just walk out of the car.

Suddenly, the front door of the house opened and the three girls came out, looking ready to kill. They walked silently to the car and sped off without a backward glance. Jay nudged Taeceyon and they were off, trailing behind the girls, making sure that they could not be seen. "Well, they're going somewhere but they could be going to the mall or something."Junho remarked, not believing Jay.

"Right. If you haven't noticed, the mall is the other way"."Jay retorted sarcastically.Taeceyon just continued driving, ignoring the other 2 as they bickered.

10 minutes later.

The girls pulled over at the warehouse and went in. Taeceyon quickly parked nearby and offed the engine. "So what are we gonna do now?" Taeceyon spoke for the first time since they were in the car. Jay quickly went out of the car and peeked in the warehouse window. The other two followed suit.

With the girls:

"Move it." A tall and gruff man ordered all 3 of them. He pushed Jessica and snorted at the glare she gave him. "You wouldn't be so complacent once he gets his hands on all of you." The man warned. He had already checked them of any weapons and all of them were finally meeting him.

"Welcome back my darlings." A cold voice greeted them. The boss smiled a cynical smile at them and casually cracked his knuckles. This was gonna be fun. The boss stood up and circled äround all of them.

"Well... As you know, I received surprising news today that dismayed me. From my trusted right-hand man Kim Jaejoong. And the two of you were so close to paying off your debt."The boss pointed to Jessica and Tiffany and clicked his tongue.

"Guess it puts you two girls back to square one. I look forward to another 5 more years of service." He continued. "Of course... There are consequences as you know... And I'll take pleasure in watching you three suffer until you learn your lessons." The smile that he gave them instantly disappeared and suddenly 10 of his men showed up from nowhere.

"Roll the flim!"He shouted and laughed hysterically at his own joke, getting back onto his "throne".

Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica got ready, about to execuate their plan when suddenly...

"What the hell is happening here?!" Jay's voice rang out, suddenly emerging at the door.

Jessica muttered a bunch of expletives and took out a gun from ínside of her pants. Gross but useful. Yoona and Tiffany did the same and it was literally war. Bullets were shooting everywhere and sounds of pain could be heard. Injure but don't kill. That was their plan.

"Get the hell out you !" Jessica ordered Jay as he stood there, stunned by the scene infront of him. Taeceyon and Junho were right behind him, in disbelief. Taeceyon's jaw tightened and he went back into his car, dragging his two best friends with him.

"Taec...?"Junho questioned as he saw Taeceyon open his car boot. Inside was dozens of guns. "I have a few secrets of my own too. Now grab one and shoot any guy who attacks us. No hesitation or it might be your last."Taecyeon ordered them and took out a rifle. and ammo. Jay instantly grabbed a revolver and went in again, trying to help his 'girlfriend'. Junho just stared at the guns and mumbled, "You have so much to explain...". With that he took another gun and followed Jay. Taeceyon grabbed a few knives just in case and went into the warzone.

Inside:

"Yoong on your left." Tiffany warned as she shot another man's leg. These guys were coming like an army of ants and the boss was nowhere in sight, leaving his men to suffer. Yoona immediately shot the guy on her left. A series of gunshots could be heard but it doesn't sound like it was from either 3 of them.

It was Taeceyon, Junho and Jay.

"Man, our lives are screwed up." Yoona muttered as she took a peek at them. The more the merrier.

"All of us have to explain everything after this!" Tiffany shouted at the guys as she fought.

"That's considered if we live through this!" Taceyeon replied. Both his best friends were just blindly shooting. literally closing their eyes.

"God. What were the rifle lessons for?" Taeceyon scolded them. "Watch where you're shooting damn it!"

 

Hello :D hahaha. a rushed chapter >< like the twist? (; hehehe. thanks for the subscribes <3 Comments please :D