time for school.

Total different worlds.

"LEE JUNHO! WAKE UP!" Tiffany screamed at Junho and kicked him. Junho rolled over and mumbled something incomprehensible. The guys stayed over after the confession session and slept in the living room on the sofas. Now, morning has arrived and it was time for school.

"Jesus. Fany, watch and learn." Obviously annoyed by the noise that Tiffany was making, Jessica drank some water and without hesitation, she spit it right on Junho's face.

120519_o.gif 

Junho instantly opened his eyes and sputtered. "What the fu-?" Junho cursed but Jessica interrupted him. "Blame it on yourself Lee Junho. Our Fany has been screaming her lungs out for you to wake up but you just wouldn't listen." Jessica chided him and went to get herself some cereal and milk from the fridge in the kitchen. "Get up and get ready for school. There's toasts if you like. Or you can just grab a bowl of cereal like Sica." Tiffany grinned as she looked at Junho's annoyed face and walked off. All of them were still in their beach clothes from yesterday and hadn't changed yet. The girls decided to accompany the guys to school in case anything happens.

 

 "I'm done with the toilet Fany. Your turn." Yoona appeared on the stairs and shouted to Tiffany.

 Yoona went to the kitchen and grabbed a toast, only murmuring a quick "good morning" to the sleepy Junho on the way. Jessica was eating her bowl of cereal and looking at the cereal box while Jay was drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Taecyeon was pouring orange juice into a cup and offered a cup to her. She took it and thanked him. The kitchen was silent except for the munching of their food.

Yoona finished her cup of orange juice and put the cup in the dishwasher. Finishing her last bit of toast she walked up to Taeceyon and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the kitchen."I'm gonna got buy some new clothes for him today. See you guys in school. And remember your stuff guys." She told the others as she  grabbed the keys to Taecyeon's car and opened the front door. The stuff was referring to their gun and knives of course.

"I'll drive."Yoona said as she opened to car door. Shrugging, Taeceyon went and and they drove off.

"Can't have you wearing the same clothes from yesterday. what would people think?" Yoona told him. Nodding, he went on looking outside the window.

Stopping at a traffic light, Yoona faced him. "So I'm thinking of a simple look for you. How's that?" When Taecyeon still didn't reply, she took in a deep breath and started, "I'm sorry. I really am. To have gotten you into this situation and endanger your life." She ended with that and the car ride was silent once again.

At the shop:

Yoona quickly picked out some clothes for him in his size and bought it, leaving him with no choice.

She pushed him into the dressing room with his new clothes and waited.

tumblr_lymd347gyr1qa0us4o1_500.jpg 

"That'll do." She commented when she saw him."Errrmmm not to doubt your fashion sense or anything cause one should never doubt a girl's fashion sense... But isn't the sunglasses a little bit too much?" Taeceyon asked as they walked out of the shop. "You'll never understand. Its cool. Trust me." Yoona smiled a genuine smile as she patted him lightly on the chest. "Now hurry before we're late." Yoona rushed him as she ran towards the car.

Taecyeon shook his head and caught up with her, getting into the car. "By the way, I forgive you. After all, you helped me choose such chic clothes. How can i not forgive you?" Taecyeon stated, gently slipping his hand into hers and giving her a cheeky smile. Yoona widened her eyes and coughed, obvioiusly not knowing how to react. "Maybe you should drive? Or do you want me to take over?" Taecyeon raised an eyebrow, amused at how surprised she was.

"You think I'll just break everything off because I found out you're like a super spy? Please. We're the same kind. I lied about myself too so we're even. Now would you please drive?" Taecyeon and poked her. Finally snapping out of her shock, she rolled her eyes and started the car, a smile tugging at the side of .

 

Hello. :D A little Taecyoon here. Thanks for all the subscribes guys <3 comments and advice please. (: i'm gonna have a double chapter for Taecyoon cause i realised that i've been neglecting my main characters. ): next will be Junfany if you guys don't mind then we'll go back to Jaysica. :D and... It's almost Nichkhun's Birthday. <3