Hopefully, the night never comes...

Total different worlds.

"GAME OVER!" Taecyeon shouted, signalling the end of the volleyball game. Somewhere during the match, he took of his shirt, showing his prominent abs.

"Dude, no need to show off." Yunho mocked Taecyeon. In just 15 minutes, Taeceyon had gotten closer to the new guys. Now, he just had to find out what was up with his two friends. Junho was busy emo-ing while Jay just disappeared.

Looking up, he saw the girls returning after leaving with Jaejoong hyung. He waved over at them. Particularly Yoona. It felt like ages since he last saw her.

Jessica quickened her pace and reached him first. "Have you seen Jaebum?" Taecyeon shook his head, leaving Jessica dejected. Right now, helping Jessica wasn't his first priority. He's only been dating Yoona for less that a week but he feels like he's obsessed with her. Whenever she's there, Taecyeon cares about nothing but her.

"Hey." Taecyeon kissed yoona delicately on the lips and pulled her closer to him. "I missed you."He whispered to her, placing his forehead on hers. "I know when I'm not needed." Tiffany hastily backed away. Laughing, Yoona pulled away and grabbed his hand, saying, " I'm hungry.". And just like that, Taecyeon was in search of food to please his beloved.

Tiffany took a seat next to Junho. "I need to ask you something." Junho said emotionlessly, without giving a greeting. "Spill." Tiffany replied, a little taken aback by his abrubtness. "Whose Kim Jaejoong?"

"He's just a friend we hung out with."

That was the end of the conversation. Lighly touching his right wrist, Tiffany asked, concerned, "Something bothering you?"

"Kim Jaejoong. I don't like him." Junho answered honestly.

"Ahhhh... Someone's murmuring sweet words about me already." Jaejoong said from afar, crossing his arms.

"Oppa. Shut up and leave." Tiffany threatened. Something was obviously going on and she wanted to find out. Right now.

Jaejoong smirked and slowly turned around, leaving the two of them alone.

"What's wrong with him. I mean besides being a total ." Tiffany tried to lighten the mood. But the smile she wanted Junho to give did not appear.

"I met him. Just now when I went to get ice cream. He said some things." Junho whispered to her.

Tiffany heart raced, cold sweat starting to form.

"He said to watch out. And that you girls are gonna do something. Its totally fake right? I mean, he's a nutjob." Junho laughed nervously.

Tiffany her dry lips and forced a smile. "Of course. Jaejoong always had some issues." Tiffany smacked him lightly on the arm.

Junho finally gave a genuine smile, obviously relieved. "Alright. That's cool then."

With Jessica:

"Jessica Jung. You idiot. Jay would obviously be annoyed by what you did. I would be annoyed too if i found him staring at a girl with those lovestruck eyes." Jessica scolded herself, walking around the beach, in search of Jay. It was already 4.24 and they had planned to leave at 7.

Just then, her phone rang.

" Hello?"She answered after the first ring.

With Jay:

"Hello?" Jay saw Jessica answer her phone. He had been looking at her for the past 5 minutes. Without her knowing of course.

"Yes boss. We need to speak with you tonight. No... Of course we know the consequences.... You mean Jaejoong Oppa already contacted you about this?!... Yes, all our decisions are final. We won't do this job, its too personal.... We'll meet you tonight. Same place?... Yes sir. Goodbye." He heard Jessica say.

What the heck was going on?

Opps. Its already 12am here. Anyway, its another short chapter but hope you like it. Enjoy. :D gotta mug now >< Annyeong my dear readers <3