not what it seems

Total different worlds.

First off, its been too long my dear readers. ;D i'm sorry but writer's block is killing me. T_T heh but here it is. the long awaited chapter. I suddenly had this idea when i was doing acupuncture. ._. save my soul. heh. anyway thanks for being sooooooo patient and here it is :D just to clear some stuff. i'll be writing it in POVs now cause i find it easier to both write and you guys will be able to see what each character feels. :D

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Its been 5 hours. I was gonna barge in the operating room when  the doctor came out.

"Well?" I asked anxiously, my hands cleanched into fists. To my annoyance, the doctor ignored me and went towards Jessica and Tiffany. What the hell? 

"Doctor?" Tiffany asked hesitantly. "It seems that Yoona listed you girls as her only kins left so whatever her condition is, i would have to report it to you." The doctor explained.

"Now, could we speak in private?" The doctor quickly glanced at me, Jay and Junho. That was the moment i lost it. Well, almost. Jay and Junho held me back before i could walk over and punch the doctor. "Let them talk Taec. They'll tell us everything right?'' Jay stared at them.

Nodding, they walked off with the doctor.

Jessica's POV:

"Alright lets go." I told Tiffany, glancing at her apologetically. I know it must be difficult for her but its what's good for them.

As we walked back Taecyeon was pacing about while the other two were muttering something to him. "Hey guys..." Tiffany started, a hurt and heartbroken expression on her face. Wow. Tiffany's acting has gotten better. But i have a feeling that face was because of another reason. Junho...

I watched as Taecyeon's face crumpled. "She's gone." I whispered, unwilling to see such a strong guy break down. He laughed about anything, he shot more than 10 people in less than 10 minutes without a single scratch on him but yet here he is, sobbing. I let a few tears run down my face, thinking about what would happen after this. Jay quickly enveloped me in his arms and i immediately basked in his comfort. After a few seconds I pushed away from him. It would be much harder if i keep being dependent on him.He looked at me, confusion and hurt on his face. Smiling sadly, I gave him a peck on his lips. "Take him home, we'll handle what happens from here."  Tiffany explained with a small smile on her face, giving Junho one last hug. "I wanna see for myself." Taecyeon demanded softly, eyes filled with tears.

Nodding, I led him down the hallway and into the white room.

There she was. Not breathing and unmoving. Taecyeon in a huge breath and looked away. "Okay." He whispered, fists clenched. "Bye guys." Tiffany muttered, looking at all of them. Taecyeon didn't respond as he walked off, tears still streaming down his face. Junho gave Tiffany a hug while Jay kissed my forehead. "We'll get through this. I know we will. If you ever need me, call me. No matter what time or what happens call me," Jay whispered in my ear before he walked off.

Taecyeon's POV:

She's dead. I saw it for myself. She's dead. She's dead."It'll be be okay man." Jay comforted me as he looked at me from the driver's seat. I had an irresistable urge to drive my fist into his face. He wasn't the one who lost someone important tonight. No, his Jessica was still safe and sound, while Yoona is probably lying in a morgue, cold and lifeless. God. 

Jessica's POV:

Choking back on a sob, I turned away, holding Tiffany's hand. "It'll be okay," Tiffany whispered. As we entered Yoona's room, we found her crying. Tiffany ran towards her and hushed her, bringing her into her arms and rocking her back and forth. "It'll be fine Yoong. Its what's best for them. " I took Yoona's hand in mine.  Once again, its back to only the three of us.

Yoona was fine and alive. But we'll have to keep moving and with the boys, it'll not only put them in more danger, it'll slow us down. So we had to lie. for their own good.

This is what's best. I keep trying to convince myself. "I'll get our stuff and we'll move to another hospital in another city," I squeezed Yoona's hand lightly and went out of the hospital.

We were leaving tonight. We'll transfer Yoong to another hospital and we'll see what we do from there. The only thing we can hope is that we never see the boys again. Saying goodbye was hard enough, but if we had to leave them again, I don't think any of us would be able to do it. Strangely, we already depended on them.

Goodbye Seoul. 

Hello Tokyo.

 

Well? heh. Mean of me i know. ;D not much but i'll try and update on monday. :D thanks again for the support guys. :D i really appreciate you guys waiting for me. >< THANK YOU.

 

snsd_bowing.png

tumblr_m3x96haVks1qa9ud2o1_500.gif