Back to reality.

Total different worlds.

"So we're pretty much screwed?" Jessica inquired.

"I hope not. Yoong, you've already caught Ok Taecyeon's attention. it's time to become closer to him. And when he finally begins to trust you, our plan can finally move into action. The boss gave us 4 weeks and if we move fast enough, I think we can make it work." Tiffany suggested.

Normally, Tiffany's the one that thinks up the plan. Jessica would figure out the details and what to say and Yoona would act on it. That's how they succeded so much over the past few years. Yoona nodded, already knowing how to approach Ok Taecyeon. She may be the leader but she doesn't make the decisions. She's more of a 'action' type of person. "Alright Yoong. Wear something y tomorrow."Tiffany giggled, patting her head affectionately. Jessica gave them both a weak smile. It felt wrong fo her to discuss on how to ruin Jay's best friend's life after having a date with him. "We'll leave you to decide what to wear but we'll be judging you tomorrow, so watch out. Nights!" Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand and gave Yoona a kiss on her cheek. Jessica did the same and waved, getting dragged out by Tiffany. Yoona looked at her closet and spent about an hour picking out the right clothes. "Perfect." She smiled proudly and went to bed, with a satisfied smile on her face.

The next morning:

     checkeredredblackwhite3.jpg

"Its probably too hot for jeans but oh well." Yoona thought to herself.

At school:

"Yoong! When i say y, you really listen don't you?" Tiffany smiled, clearly impressed.

"y but classy. Not bad Yoong." Jessica complimented her. "Alright. I gotta go. This is usually the time he plays basketball." Yoona smiled.

At the basketball court:

"It seems like i'm wasting my life away here." Taecyeon thought to himself, sitting on the basketball court and looking up at the sky.

"Tired?" A feminine voice called out.

Turning around, he saw Im Yoona, sitting on the same bench again, giving him a teasing smile.

He stood up and went to sit next to her. "Not at all. Just thinking. What are you doing here anyway? Aren't girls like you supposed to be in the little ladies room, fixing your hair?" Taecyeon replied, a mischievious glint in his eyes. "Pfffttt. I may not look like it but i definately can play basketball. Wanna bet?" Yoona challenged. "Be my guest." Taecyeon gestured to the basketball court. "Your funeral."She smirked.

A few minutes later:

The score: 2 to 12

Panting, she looked up at Ok Taecyeon, still full of energy. "Fine. So I'm not that good at basketball but I still work out." She pouted at him. "Prove it." he grinned at her. Grabbing his hand, she put it one her bare stomach, flexing her abs. " That's enough proof for you?" She asked. Not knowing how to respond, he nodded and turned away, hoping she couldn't see him blush. "That was a bold move." Taecyeon thought, surprised.

Yoona looked at him for a while, wondering if he was suspicious about anything. She made that move on impulse and she hoped that it didn't ruin her chances. Grabbing the basketball from the ground, she took a shot and missed. "I hope you don't plan to be a basketball player next time." He finally turned around and gave her a cheeky smile. A smile that made Yoona's heart beat twice the speed. Ignoring it, she rolled her eyes and said, "Rematch."

 

 

Alright. Doing homework while writing so forgive me if its a little confusing. >< Comments appreciated (: