lunch

Total different worlds.

Taecyeon stood impatiently outside Yoona's classroom, tapping his right leg. He ran all the way here from his class and wanted to wait for her just in case Kim JaeJoong showed his face again. Finally the class door opened and students quickly rushed out, followed by her teacher. Taecyeon bowed at him in respect and walked in to find Yoona still daydreaming, looking out the window. She barely even noticed that the whole class was gone and they were the only two left in the classroom. Smiling a little, he slowly walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Ready?"  Turning around, Yoona gave him a slow smile. "You're really getting used to this boyfriend thing, aren't you?"  Yoona noted as she packed all her stuff into her bag. "Damn right. You're gonna be pampered babe," Taecyeon replied matter-of-factly as he s one arm arounf her waist and walked out of the classroom. "After all, it's rare that i have a girlfriend that's gorgeous and knows how to kick some serious ," Taecyeon smiled smugly. Rolling her eyes, Yoona snuggled closer to gim, oblivious to the jealous looks she got from the girls on the hallway while T held her tighter. It was like these two were in their own little world without anyone else. As they stepped into the cafeteria, they immediately saw Jay and Jessica in the queue.

"Where's Fany?" Yoona asked, looking around. "You'll see. But she  won't be back by lunch. Maybe after school." Taecyeon said mysteriously and smiled. Just as she was about to get into a full-blown interrogation, Jay and Jessica arrived with trays full of food. "Hey guys,"Jessica greeted them warmly. "S'up?" Jay said as he reached over to Jessica's tray and picked a fry up. Smacking his hand away, Jessica chided him, "Some manners please? You have your own too," Jay immediately let go off the fry. "Anyway, we're gonna grab a seat first. You might wanna avoid eating the pizza. It looks like its alive," Jessica warned them and walked off, with Jay right by her side.

"And... The princess has gotten our school's playboy wating out off her palms,"Yonna observed and grinned. "I never thought I'll say this but I think you're right." Taecyeon agreed as he looked over at their table where Jay was clinging on to Jessica's every word. : Come on. I'm starving. And I believe you owe me and explanation on what happened to our Fany," Yoona reminded him and pulled him towards the queue. Taecyeon started, "Let's just say that it has something to do with our Junho." He grabbed a can of soda and placed it on his tray, waiting for Yoona to finish choosing her drink.

Yoona finally decided on the vitamin water and moved on. "So he finally got the guts to ask her out?" Yoona gasped sarcastically, a teasing smile on her face.

"You knew?! Does that mean Tiffany...?" Taecyeon's eyes widened.

"Relax. Sica and I kept it between ourselves. But it was quite obvious. I'm shocked Fany still haven't noticed,"  Yoona reassured him while contemplating on whether to take the sushi or the salad. "Take the sushi. It'll be much more filling. I'm not going to let you starve for the day. You're skinny enough," Taecyeon decided for her and neglecting Jessica's warning, he took the pizza and paid for it. Taking Yoona's tray from her, he paid for her too, ignoring her protests. "Junho told me his plan this morning before we left so that we wouldn't worry. He was quite nervous that it wouldn't go exactly the way he wanted," Taecyeon continued as they made their way to their table. "Hold on for a while. I needa talk to someone. Wanna go back first?" Taecyeon paused and looked at Yoona. Nodding, she joked, "Come back soon. Those two lovebirds might suffocate me." Chuckling, he gave her a peck on the forehead that made her quietly sigh in satisfaction and went off.

Carrying her tray back, she heard Jay and Jessica before she even reached the table. Jessica was giggling hysterically, her eyes shining brightly. Jay smiled contentedly at Jessica, obviously enjoying the fact that it was him that made her laugh so much.

"What's going on?" Yoona asked, a tinge of amusement in her voice. Finally regaining her composure, Jessica stated simply, "Jay feels y in pink underwear,". Yoona's mouth lifted slightly at the mental image of such a tough guy in a hot pink underwear. "Real y Jay. Real y," Yoona . Jay smirked shamelessly and flexed his biceps at the two girls. Rolling her eyes, Yoona searched the cafeteria for Taecyeon. She noticed the familiar strong back of his and stared adoringly at him. The adoration was immediately replaced by anger. And jealousy.

A tall and beautiful girl with smoky make-up was talking animatedly with him,coyly twirling a few starnds of her hair around one finger, looking at him with the same amount of adoratiion Yoona had for him just a few seconds ago. Judging by the girl's body language, she was definately flirting. Yoona frowned, annoyed by the fact that he was spending such a long time talking to her. She picked at her sushi, occasionally glancing at him. Finally, he came back, wearing a big smile on his face. "Sorry it took so long." Taecyeon apologised as he sat down and took a huge bite out off his pizza. "S'okay." Yoona mumbled, not looking him in the eye. "Okay. this is gross." Taecyeon commented as he threw his slice of pizza back onto the plate. "Sica did warn you," Yoona reminded him, a smile playing along her lips as she nodded in her direction. Jay and Jessica were too immersed in their conversation to even notice Taecyeon and Yoona.

"I know. Guess I deserved that," Taecyeon laughed and wrapped his hand around hers. Immediately, all the anger and frustration Yoona felt previously disappeared and all that was left was the bliss of having Taecyeon with her.

 

oh god. its been too long since i last updated. a taecyoon one for you shippers. ;D alright. back to studying. ;-; see ya guys. :D comments and subscribes please. <333