are you for real?

Total different worlds.

In the hospital:

Taecyeon paced and paced and paced. "Could you stop?!" Jessica exclaimed, looking like she was about to explode. "Shessshh. We can't even have one day of peace."Jay grumbled. "I'm gonna kill him,"Jessica threatened muderously. Ï'll help. A gunshot wound to the leg isn't enough for me." Taecyeon said darkly, his face hard and a muslce in his jaw twitching. "What's going on?!"  Tiffany burst in. "Breathe a little hun,"Jessica told her, "Here's what happened..."

Before:

Dumping her leftovers into the trash, Yoona turned towards the others."We still have time. Wanna play basketball?" Yoona suggested. "This girl here is still annoyed at the fact that I won her," Taecyeon explained and she stuck her tongue out. "Well that's not fair since you're the captain. Come on. Me and Jay and Sica with Taec," Yoona urged them. Jay shrugged and looked at Jessica for acceptance. Its funny how he always had to know what's her opinion on the matter. Jessica finally reluctantly nodded when Yoona gave her the puppy dog eyes. At the basketball court, Yoona hurriedly grabbed a ball and tried shooting.The place was empty as the bell was about to ring soon. The other three lagged behind."You seem to have gotten my baby Yoong into basketball," Jessica remarked, raising an eyebrow at Taecyeon. Yoona glanced at the three of them out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

She heard it before she felt it. A sudden loud sound from behind the bush echoed around the whole basketball court. Something cold and hard slammed into Yoona's chest, knocking her breathless. Pain exploded in her chest. the smiled that she had on died on her face as she struggled to catch her breath. Then another hit her chest and then another. She heard the others call out to her before she finally out, her own blood drenching her shirt.

Jessica ran towards Yoona, gun already drawn out and pointing towards the bushes. Taecyeon draws out his gun too, anger and panic flashing across his face.

Something moved in the bush.

Jessica and Taecyeon fired repeatedly.

A gasp of pain could be heard as they saw the figure limping away. "We'll get him later. Right now, Yoona needs help. Professional help." Jay shouted at them, putting pressure on Yoona's wounds with his jacket. Jessica fired one more shot for good measure, took out her cell phone and dialled for an ambulance. Taecyeon helped Jay by pressing on her wounds. He felt her neck for a pulse but all he got was nothing. Panic gripped Taecyeon as his stomack plummeted. Five precious minutues had passed until the ambulance finally came. "About lng time," Taecyeon hissed under his breath, cold sweat rolling down his face. Jessica was already bawling her eyes out, her calm facade cracking like thin ice. Jay, gently holding her, looked stressed,, his usual smiling face gone.

Back to the present:

"Now they're performing emergency sugery." Jessica sighed, a lump forming in . tiffany slumped down onto a chair. Three gunshots to the chest would most likely kill her. There was just one tiny chance that she owould survive. Just one small chance.

Taecyeon cracked his knuckles nervously, feeling completely helpless. The atmosphere around them was thick and tense, suffocating them.

Taecyeon finally had enough. "I'm gonna grab a breather," he mumbled and stalked out. Outside, he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. Images of Yoona flooded his mind. Her face, her voice, her smile and most importantly, her laugh.

Taecyeon only knew about her real identity for less than a day but she felt like home to him. Safe and unchanging. His own family wasn't much of one so losing her might just kill him.

"Shalalala in the morning~" An old man sweeping the floor was singing loudly.

That's it.

Taecyeon exploded. "Are you out of your ing mind?! You're outside the hospital and you wanna sing? What's wrong with you!?" he screamed at him and glared, his eyes practically shooting lasers out.

 

END. :D opps sorry for the coarse language guys. D: but it jst didn't seem right without it. anyobjections please speak up. :D okay it ended quite abrubtly cause i'm still editing the rest. hope you understand. :D bye. :D