Curiousity killed a cat

Total different worlds.

Jessica heard a soft sound from behind her as she kept her phone. Her whole body tensed up and her eyes darted everywhere, searching for the one that made the sound. Normally, she wouldn't be like this; but now, it was a different situation. The boss knew of their rebellion; they would have to suffer. Jessica didn't want to go down without putting up a fight.

"Should've brought my gun." Jessica thought desperately, thinking of her gun that she left on her table in her room. She would never have wanted to kill someone but the gun would have been useful in threatening people. She looked around for about a minute before she let down her guard. She slowly unclenched her fists and quickly ran back to the group.

With Taeceyon and Yoona:

"Chilli or no chilli?"  The owner of the store asked. "No thanks." Yoona shook her head and paid him the money for the cheese fries.

"Do you know how much calories and fats is in that?" Taecyeon teased.

Rolling her eyes, Yoona continued eating.

"I really wonder how you're so skinny. You eat like a pig." Taeceyon commented, pushing her buttons.

Glaring at him, Yoona threw a fry at him. Right in his face. Picking the fry of his face, he threw it behind him and shrugged. "I guess i deserved that."He grinned.

With Tiffany and Junho:

Tiffany sat on the beach towel, a million thoughts running through her mind but the phrase that kept showing up in her mind was: " Jaejoong Oppa tried to spoil our plans".  Tiffany glanced up and saw Jessica running towards them, a distressed look on her face. 

"Sica! What the he-" Tiffany couldn't eomplete her sentence. Jessica immediately dragged her off the beach towel and pulled her to a secluded area, leaving Junho and the other guys puzzled and confused.

"Jaejoong Oppa told the boss. He knows.  We're meeting him tonight at the warehouse. And... And..." Jessica puffed and panted, trying to catch her breath. "And i think someone was following me just now."

With Jaebum:

Jay watched Jessica sprint off. It was then that he noticed a man coming out from a near-by cave. He cleared his throat and adjusted his suit. It was weird to see a guy wearing a suit on a beach.He took out a phone from his pocket and called someone, his face constantly emotionless. Just then, he looked directly at Jay. The man smiled a cold smile at him and took out something else. A gun.

 

 

Hello. ^^ exams are over. I'm a free bird :3 hehehe. Anyway, i was thinking... Should i change the title? Because it doesn't really match the story. >< advice and comments please. :D