Rule number 1: Play hard to get.

Total different worlds.

"Alright. Fine. Game over." Yoona told Taecyeon, just as the bell rang. The game ended as expected. Taeceyon had beaten Yoona again. No surprise there. He wasn't captain of the team for no reason. "Good game?" He winked at her and smiled. Rolling her eyes, she replied, " Next time I'll get you. But yeah. Good game." and gave a wink right back. They stared at each other for a moment and they burst out laughing. "Damn. That was cheesy. Even for me." He laughed. " Hmmm... I don't really dig cheesy guys though." Yoona answered, teasing him. "So you're telling me you're not interested in THE Ok Taecyeon. I am both shocked and hurt." Taecyeon joked. Yoona stuck out her tongue and replied,"In your dreams."

"I guess there's only one way to seduce you." Taecyeon gave her the puppy-dog look. "Am i supposed to be attracted to that?" Yoona scoffed, "Better luck next time." she patted his head and walked off. "That was kinda cute." Yoona thought, smiling to herself.

In class:

Jay and Jessica only have one class together. Which is this class. "Hey." Jay greeted Jessica, who was too busy texting to notice him coming. "Hey."She looked up and gave him a small smile. "Somehow, you're a different person when you're in school."Jay noted. "Really?"Jessica replied, feigning boredom. She really hoped that he wouldn't noticed about her change in behaviour. "Yeah. You were more relaxed last night. Cuter and much more cheerful. I guess you have a reputation to hold as the ice princess of Seoul High." He went on, giving her a charming smile that she couldn't resist. "Anyway, my buddy Taecyeon is having a party this Sunday, wanna come?" Upon hearing Taecyeon's name, her smile faltered. But just as quickly, she put on a fake smile and said," Sure.". "Çool. See you later then." He smiled brightly, giving her a kiss on her cheek. Now it was his turn to take Jessica by surprise.

Touching the cheek that he kissed, she watched him walk away. "You've got a big problem now Jessica Jung." She thought to herself, as her heart skipped a beat.

With Tiffany:

Humming a song,  she took out her books from a locker. Then she heard something. Looking around, she saw Junho outside the door to the school,rubbing his forehead.  Her eyes widened, and she went and opened the door. "You do notice that there's a door right?" She smiled at him. He just gave a sheepish smile and shrugged. "Guess I'm kinda out of it this morning. I woke up late again. And i ran here... Again." "I noticed," Tiffany looked at him from head to toe, trying to stifle her giggles. He was sweating again. It's not like he didn't look good when he sweat but its just that its amusing to see his reaction. Plus he was wearing a white t-shirt which almost gives Tiffany a clear view of his abs. "You really need to get an alarm clock or something. Here's a suggestion. Why don't I give you a call every morning so that you would wake up." She suggested, wanting to see his reaction. Surprised, he played with his fingers and said, "Why not?", giving her one of his famous eye-smiles. "It's a deal then." She smiled back and walked away.

At lunch:

The girls sat at their usual table. "So, I finally talked to Ok Taecyeon. Quite a nice guy actually." Yoona told them, her mind going back to what happened this morning. "Too bad we have to do this to him." Tiffany gazed at the guys on the other side of the cafeteria, sitting together and laughing. Jessica kept quiet, eating her apple thoughtfully. "Yoong, you better not wear this outfit anymore. All the guys here are staring at you as if they wanna eat you up. And honestly that's quite pathetic." Tiffany informed her. And for the first time, with all the guys in the cafeteria as witnesses, Yoona laughed out loud. In public. Literally everyone in the cafeteria stared at her. "Damn it. Shouldn't have done that. I hate the attention." Yoona muttered to herself. Both of the girls stared at her. "You should laugh more often. You look way prettier than usual." Tiffany joked. Jessica smiled and turned to look at the guys. Jay caught her eye and waved. Jessica smiled and blew a kiss.

"Sica. Can you be anymore flirtatious?" Yoona noted, shaking her head. Tiffany nodded in agreement. She saw Junho looking at her and she gave him a smile and a wave.

"Yah! Speak for yourself Tiff." Jessica retorted. "What? he's quite cute."Tiffany argued. Yoona didn't bother to look over and continued eating her banana. "First rule, play hard to get." Yoona thought.