Worries and memories

Total different worlds.

After school:

"Alright Yoong. See you tomorrow. And don't forget our 'mission'."Tiffany reminded her as she said goodbye. They found out Ok Taecyeon's number and Yoona was supposed to call him and set a date with him. Waving, Yoona went into her car. She turned the car key and her convertable gave a groan of protest. "Damn it. You have to be kidding me. How do I go home now?" Yoona groaned. Getting out of the car, she looked around. There's the girl from her History class. A guy from Biology. A goth kid from Literature. Ok Taecyeon. A cheerleader. "Wait... Ok Taecyeon? Perfect." Yoona thought.

With Taecyeon:

"See ya at my party man." He waved to Junho and Jay. "I guess I'm flying solo." Taecyeon murmured, unlocking his car. " All your friends staying in school?"  A voice asked from behind him. Yoona. He could recognise that voice from anywhere. "Yup." He replied, not turning back. She didn't leave nor reply. Laughing, he glanced over at her, "You're not really here to ask me that are you?". Her lips curving into a smile, she replied, " I need a lift back home actually. My car broke down on me and you're my only hope." Taceyeon looked over at her car, parked under a shady tree. "You do realise that that's a brand new model right?" She shrugged and said, "It hates me." Shaking his head, he opened the car door and signalled her to get in the car.

Grinning, Yoona patted his playfully and got in. "Alright, let's go. So where's your house?" Taecyeon asked as he got in, after recovering from his embarrassment. He searched his pocekts for his keys but to no avail. Frantically, he took a peek at Yoona. She was looking back at him, a smile playing along her lips. "No way." His eyes widened. Yoona laughed and showed him the keys in her hands. His car keys. "Shocked?" She taunted him, dangling his keys. "Hell yeah." He replied, snatching the keys from her hands. Yoona chuckled and said, "Let's go."

The ride to her house was quiet. Yoona was frowning on the way home and she refused to even look at him. When he asked her questions, she just nodded or shook her head.

With Yoona ( In the car) :

"Damn it. Why did I steal his keys? Now he'll know that there's something up with me."  She thought. They were nearing her house and she couldn't wait to get home. Suddenly, Taecyeon asked her a question that disrupted her from her train of thought. "I'm having a party this Sunday. You wanna come?" He asked her, never taking his eyes off the road. Yoona cleared and replied, "I'll get back to you tonight. I'm not sure if I can make it or not." Nodding, he pulled into her driveway. As she got off his car,smiling and thanking him, Taecyeon said his goodbyes and added, "You should get your car fixed soon. Tell your dad or something."  Dad. The word brought out the fury and hate in Yoona. The smile on Yoona's face disappeared instantly. With her usual poker face on, she nodded curtly, thanked him again and went into her house.

In her house, she glanced around the well-furnished living room, filled with expensive paintings and sculptures. Dad. The word kept ringing in her ears. The living room was filled with paitings but there wasn't a single family picture. Her father was never there for her. It was thanks to her rich aunt that she got this place. When her aunt had passed away, Yoona was left to fend for herself at just the young age of 16. Her mother died when she was young and her father took off when she was 13, only thinking about his selfish needs and desires. He didn't want to be held back by her. His daughter. His own flesh and blood. Just the idea of him helping her fix her car caused Yoona to laugh bitterly. Luckily for her, she was the only heir left in the family and her aunt was filthy rich, thus she got the whole of her aunt's fortune that could possibly last her for another 10 years. Now, 21 years old, she worked for someone. It wasn't exactly dirty money but it isn't honest work either. To her, it was just neutral. This guy was the reason why her aunt got rich. Her debt to him could never be paid off, unlike her best friends, Jessica and Tiffany. He was the reason why she was still alive. Sure, her aunt worked hard but without him, she would've been nothing. A nothing like her useless brother is and always will be. Sighing, she went up to her room and started finding a dress for the party.

With Tiffany:

After dropping Jessica off at the gym for her usual workout, Tiffany was driving back home, not having the motivation to work out today. With her hair blowing against her face, she saw a familiar figure walking on the sidewalk. Slowing down, she pulled up next to the figure. "Hey Jay." She smiled, "You need a ride?" "Does it look like I have a ride?'' Jay joked. Grinning, she leaned forward and opened the car door. "A guy with a sense of humour and a hint of sarcasm. No wonder our Sica likes you." Tiffany mumbled to him. Immediately, his face brightened up at the mention of his beloved. That worried and scared Tiffany. Jay can't afford to become closer to Jessica. Vice Vérsa for her too. As she pulled up to his house, she was still worrying about their relationship. "Thanks for the ride. Appreciate it." He got off the car and smiled at her. Putting on a fake smile, she drove away. "We have to leave after this job is done. Better finish it fast before Sica gets too serious with him and gets her heart broken in the end."  She thought.

With Jay:

"Cute girl. A little too quiet though." He told Junho over the phone. His best friend couldn't believe him. Junho obviously has it bad for that girl and anybody in the world could tell. The way this guy went around asking people for her number goes to show how big of a crush he has on her. It made him wonder if he looked like Junho when he was around Jessica.

"So what did you guys talk about? Did she mention anything about me?" Junho's asked eagerly.

"I dunno man. She was friendly before i got in. When i went in the car, the drive home was quiet and she didn't really look like she wanna talk." Jay explained to him. Jay could imagine the disappointment on Junho's face when he told him that. "Oh. Never mind then. See ya at the party." Junho sighed, obviously not wanting to talk about this incident anymore. "Bye." Jay answered back but his best friend already hung up. Chuckling, he muttered, "Obsessed"and went to do his homework.

 

 

So nobody suspected anything. :D kekekekeke thanks for the support. <3 ohhhh and Soshi at Twin Towers :DDD Wish I had been there but unfortunately I don't live in Malaysia. I went to their concert last year though. Jelly? (; Anyway, I hope you like it :D Suggestion please :3