The problem.

Total different worlds.

With Tiffany:

Staring out of the window, Tiffany thought about their "mission". Its been a few days since the boss contacted her and it freaked her out. Usually, he would be calling constantly to check up on them and their progress, but this time, he barely even called. Had he ran out of patience? Did he think that they weren't as good as the previous time? After all, it had been a long time since they had a job. 2 years. Thinking back, the memories of their previous job flooded Tiffany's mind.

Memory:

"I'm sorry! It wasn't my fault!" Lee Donghae screamed and pleaded desperately as he looked up at the three girls standing over him, with their guns pointed at him. It was an easy job. Donghae's father got on the boss's bad side and his father had to pay. The most cruel punishment to his father was to take away his golden boy. With dashing good looks, being captain of the football team and excelling in his studies, Donghae was too perfect to be true. Too bad they had to take him out. Glancing at each other, the three gorgeous girls couldn't bear to do it. Breathing an apology to him, Yoona fired a fatal gunshot. It was as easy as that. Putting his body in the trunk of her car, they drove to an abandoned building and set the car on fire. That was all they had to do. Kill him and set the car on fire. With him inside. The boss would take care of the rest. Sick to their guts. they stumbled away from the fire and walked all the way back to the house they lived in together. They were in Jeju island, staying as low as possible. Waiting until Lee Donghae was alone, they lured and killed him, making sure nobody witnessed the killing. It wasn't their first kill but they were pretty sure Lee Donghae wouldn't be their last. Every single time, after killing someone, without fail, they would feel sick to the core. Opening the front door, Jessica rushed up the stairs and the sound of her puking could be heard. Yoona placed her gun on the dining table and sank down onto the couch, her face pale and her hands trembling. Tiffany, herself, didn't look that good either. She hated the fact that they had to kill a young and handsome man with a bright future because his father got on the bad side of their boss. He didn't deserve it.

The next day, they received a phone call from the boss. "Good job girls. Now that he's out of the way, I'll need to move you girls again. You have to lay low. Tiffany, Jessica, your debt to me will be paid off soon. I am a kind man after all. Your parents' mistakes shall be overlooked once I feel your debt is paid. As for Yoona... Anyway, you're going back to Seoul next week and you're going to be attending Seoul High. Act normal. Expect a call from me. Sooner or later, i'm gonna have another job for you. Have a good day my girls." He ended the phonecall with a confident snort and laugh.

Soon, they were on their way back to Seoul. And it was only after two years, then he finally contacted them.

Back with Tiffany:

"Tiffany Hwang!" A shrill voice called out to Tiffany. Dazed, she glanced at her teacher, looking down at her. "Sorry. But could you repeat what you just said?" Tiffany asked the teacher, utterly embarrassed. Breathing out an exasperated sigh, she walked back to the whiteboard and pointed at the equation on it. "Care to solve it?"  The teacher said sarcastically. As Tiffany answered her question, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Junho staring at her, smiling his cute smile. When the teacher was finally satisfied with her answer, Tiffany turned to Junho and wrinkled her eyebrows, showing him her displeasure for the teacher. As if its possible, Junho smile became broader and he shook his head, hiding his chuckles.

At lunch:

Jessica was at her locker, looking at herself in the mirror. In the mirror, she could see Jay sneaking up on her. Rolling her eyes, she turned around and folded her arms. Caught in the act, he blushed and muttered an apology."Don't bother trying. A mirror is a girl's best friend." She taunted him.Giggling, she closed her locker and pointed to the cafeteria. Wordlessly, he smiled and slipped his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him."But I am your boyfriend." Jay replied, a smug smile on his handsome face.Side by side, they walked into the cafeteria that was filled with people. They looked around and spotted Taecyeon, already chatting happily with Yoona.

With Taeceyon:

"Yeah i guess thats kinda embarrassing. But i was only 8 so its understandable." He protested.

"You were abnormal ever since you were young." Yoona joked.

"Nobody in their right mind would walk up to the teacher and ask what ies are." She continued, giggling at the thought. Smling at her, he her cheek affectionately and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey you two lovebirds!" Jessica interrupted the moment, secretly giving Yoona a meaningful look. Blushing hard, Yoona looked down, annoyed that she actually enjoyed that moment they both shared. "Get you head together girl!" She reprimanded herself in her head. "FANY!!!!!!!" Jessica screamed out, her sharp and loud voice attracting many people's attention. She was jumping up and down, waving her hands. But still Tiffany could not see her. Height was one of her problems. She wasn't exactly gifted in that area. Laughing, Yoona stood up, shouted Tiffany's name and instantly Tiffany noticed her, smiling brightly. Grinning smugly at Jessica, she sat down, "Whatever Yoong." Jessica said, sticking her toungue. "That was so mature Sica." Yoona . Tiffany arrived, talking to someone. That person was non other than Lee Junho. Jessica looked up in surprise and Yoona glaced from Tiffany to Junho and back to Tiffany again. Yoona gave Tiffany a questioning look, wanting to know how she got to know Junho. Looking back at Yoona, Tiffany shrugged helplessly and mouthed " He's adorbs.". "And he's Taecyeon's best friend too."Yoona secretly mouthed back. Impatiently, Jessica tapped her fingers on the table  One tap. That was a signal for the girls.

One tap means that they have to talk in private. Two taps mean that danger is nearby and they had to be cautious. Three taps mean they have to get the hell out of that place. Noticing the gesture, Yoona started " Guys, we're gonna go to the bathroom for a while. Excuse us.", after that, she stood up and walked away, with the other two girls following behind her. Taecyeon stared longingly at Yoona, wishing that she didn't have to leave.

"You got it bad for her man!" Jay smacked Taecyeon's head.

" That's bull." Taecyeon retorted back.

"Seriously man. You're falling for her.... Honestly, i'm not that thrilled. There's something up with Yoona but I can't place my finger on it. "Jay warned him. Being a detective's son, he noticed lots of signs.

Ignoring his warning, Taecyeon continued eating.

In the bathroom:

"So? You like him?"Jessica questioned Tiffany after checking all the cubicles were empty.

"He is adorable."Tiffany shrugged. As if that answered all their questions. Yoona took a deep breath and sighed. This was getting out of hand. Jessica likes Jay. Tiffany likes Junho. Yoona wasn't sure how she felt for Taecyeon but she knows it can't be good for their job. This is a big problem. And Yoona wasn't sure the girls could solve it.

 

 

Hello :D I just noticed my chapters are becoming worse so please be patient. >< Thanks for the comments and subscribes guys <3 Appreciate everything. :DDD