Too close for comfort?

Total different worlds.

At Jessica and Tiffany's house 6.15:

"Fany! Did you see my pair of shoes? Its the red pumps that i bought last week!" Jessica frantically cried out. Rolling her eyes, Tiffany looked at the clock. it was time to give a wake up call to Lee Junho.With that thought, she picked up her phone and dialled.

"Hello?"An annoyed voice answered.

"Why, aren't you happy to hear from me? Yah Lee Junho. Remember about our deal?" Tiffany .

"." Tiffany heard him curse and could hear him scrambling out of the bed.

Stifling her giggles, she cleared and asked him, " Awake now?"

"Yeah yeah. I'm awake now. Should never have agreed to this deal." Junho told himself, obviously grumpy from being woken up.

"Too late to regret now Lee Junho. I'll be doing this till we both graduate." Tiffany mocked him.

Hearing him sigh into the phone, Tiffany couldn't help smiling. It was fun to mock and tease a guy like Junho. He'll never take it seriously.

"Alright. You've done your part. I'm gonna go get a shower unless you wanna monitor that too?" Junho said suggestively.

" I'm not that desperate." Tiffany shot back and hung up on him. But the smile was still on her face. She could still remember how his abs were like when she saw through his shirt.

"Time to get ready."She sighed and placed all the plates in the sink and went up to change.

With Yoona:

She was waiting outside her house for Taeceyon. He promised that he would fetch her to school today. Checking her phone again, she looked around for any sign of his Porsche. The street was completely empty. Just as she decided to stop waiting for him, she heard a car engine from afar.

"Sorry I'm late. Had some... Troubles just now." Taecyeon apologised immediately, smiling sheepishly at her.

"Time to play the part of the girlfriend." Yoona thought to herself. Opening the car door, she went in and gave him a kiss on his cheek. The ride to the school was filled with teasings and stories and pretty soon, they were at the entrance of the school. Looking at his watch, Taecyeon suggested,"Wanna play ball?" with a playful smile on his face. "In these heels? No way." Yoona laughed at the idea of her playing basketball again. Sure, she works out but sports is just not her thing. She gave him the 'go right ahead' gesture and followed him to the court. Smiling and showing his adorable dimples, it was difficult not to like him. And its not common to see a guy so excited over being able to play basketball. Sitting on the bench, she watched him shoot hoops, dunk and dribble. Normally it would bore her but she found it fascinating how he could do that but she can't even dribble a balll. Running her hand through her hair, she looked at her reflection on her phone screen, trying to distract herself from him. That proved to be a difficult job as he jogged right up to her, apparently spent and out of energy.

"Alright, my adredaline is gone. Now we can go." He told her.

Grinning, she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the school building. At her locker, she took out her things and eyed him. He looked better like this. Hot and sweaty. "Sica's having a beach party later. Its supposed to be just the three of us and a few guys."  she casually brought it up, looking at him for any reaction. "Guys?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Laughing and smacking his arm, she replied,"You can come too if you like. I'll meet you at lunch." She gave him a long and deep kiss and whispered, "Just to last you till lunch.", smiled and walked to her class.

 

 

Hey guys. Not updating as often now. So sorry >< My school's having lots of activities and projects so can't really update. Anyway, thanks for the subscribes and support. if you haven any doubts just ask me. :D