Relaxation?

Total different worlds.

"Could you drop me off at my house on the way there? I need to change." Yoona asked Taecyeon, getting into his car. Shrugging, he replied, "Sure."and changed the topic. "So who are these guys anyway?"He questioned her, staring blindly at the wheel as he started the car. With an amused smile on her face, Yoona replied, "Just some guys we met on the street."she and laughed at his alarmed face. "Its just some guys Jessica met last time. Actually, she only knows one of them but he's bringing his friends over. The more the merrier right?" She relentlessly taesed him, poking his stomach. Gently smacking her hand away, he pulled out of the carpark and drove to her house.

At her house:

Turning off the engine, he took a peek at her house. It was still as big as the last time he saw it. "Come on in." Yoona invited in, already taking out her keys. Damn it was huge. That's one thing for sure. Yoona's rich. Filthy rich. The room was nicely decorated with many paintings by famous artists. Taecyeon was almost sure it was painted by the artist themselves. "I'm gonna go change and grab some stuff. Help yourself to the food and drinks." Yoona informed him as she went up the stairs.

Taecyeon looked around, careful not to touch anything. "No pictures?" Taecyeon thought, disappointed. He wanted to find out more about Yoona's life. He didn't know a single thing about her family and he thought that coming to her house would give him more information. Guess he was wrong. He suddenly remembered about the conversation he had with Jay last night over the phone.:

"I'm telling you! There's something wrong with that girl." Jay's concerned voice said over the phone.

Taking his attention away from his homework, Taecyeon stood up and paced around the room. "Alright. Let's say that I do believe you. What proof do you have?"

"I kinda sneaked into my Dad's office today. Since he's the shrieff and all, I expected him to have information about her. Now don't get mad about this man. i'm just worried that's all. There's something wrong with these girls, even my Jessica. For 2 years, they completely ignored us. Now all of a sudden, we're dating all 3 of them. Doesn't that sound kinda suspicious to you?" Jay explained to him.

"They might have suddenly noticed that we're devastatingly handsome and fall head over heels."Taecyeon joked, trying to lighten the mood. He has been thinking about that too since the party he held. It was kinda weird but he didn't think much of it. Now that Jay brought it up, he can't help but doubt...

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!" Jay screamed out, frustrated.

"Y-Yeah... Actually no. Could you repeat that?" Taecyeon replied, startled from his thoughts.

"I said... When I searched, the only thing that I got from them was that they came to Seoul two years ago and attended Seoul High. They came from Jeju Island. That's all. Nothing. Not a criminal record. Not even a speeding ticket."

"That just means that they're goody-two-shoes. That's not even considered anything!"

"Wait... There isn't anything about their parents either. They're independent. They don't live with anybody. Except for Tiffany and Jessica. Those two live together. The thing is that they managed to survive by themselves for the past 2 years! How the hell does a person do that witout getting a full-time job?" Jay babbled on, clearly hysterical.

"There's no background about where they lived when they were young. All we know is that they were from Jeju and they moved here. That's all! That's freaking all! They just magically appeared in Jeju and decided to move here!". Jay continued on.

"Okay! I get your point. So they like to be private. Nothing wrong with having privacy." Taecyeon interrupted him.

"People who want privacy usually have something to hide." Jay reasoned with him.

"The keyword is usually. Just because they want privacy doesn't mean anything."

"Watch yourself. I mean I like Jessica. Alot. But it just doesn't seem right. In fact, its just down right wrong. I'm trying to act like its okay but its not. until I find out everything, I'm not gonna let my guard down."

"Come on man. Jessica seems like a great girl. Don't ruin your realationship with her just because you're paranoid. Just go with it. When she's ready to tell you, she'll tell you. For now, just respect her space and continue being with her."  Taecyeon adviced him.

Taecyeon could hear Jay visibly sigh, and Taecyeon knew he won this battle. All the so-called "proof" that Jay had doesn't say anything about them at all.

"Fine."And just that, Jay hung up on him.

Taecyeon shook his head, trying to erase all the doubts that Jay put in his mind. Nothing was wrong right?

Back to Yoona's living room:

Jay really did act as if last night didn't happen. for that, Taecyeon was relieved. Jay needed a steady relationship right now. A girl to hold him down and Jessica seemed to be the only girl who can do that.

"I'm ready."Yoona announced, slowly walking down the stairs, looking at the text message she received. She changed into a simple t-shirt and a pair of worn-out shorts with her hair tied up into a high ponytail.

Smiling with pleasure, he went towards her and wrapped one arm around her waist. Immediately, she turned her phone away so that he couldn't see the message. "Let's go. Where's your stuff?" He asked, slightly hurt by her action but tried not to show it. Smiling tiredly at him, she replied, " Too lazy to pack. We're just swimming and having fun so there isn't a need for it.". Knowing that she hurt him, she gave him a small peck on the lips and they finally left the house.

"Just forget everything for just one afternoon. Just an afternoon. You're a normal girl with two best friends and a boyfriend, going to a beach party. Nothing more, nothing less." Yoona told herself, wary from reading the text message that she got.

Do it or i'll take things into my own hands. Thats what the message said. Finally, they heard something from the boss. And it wasn't good.

At the beach:

"Sica yah... Come here for a while." Tiffany shouted out to Jessica after receiveing the message. Jessica who was busy building sand castles with Jay looked up with excitement on her face, like a little 5 year old kid. But after noticing how pale Tiffany's face was, she instantly rushed towards her, forgetting about the sand castles.

"Wha-?" Jay began but he realised he was talking to the air.

"Whats wrong?" Jessica knelt down, taking Tiffany's hand in hers. Yoona and Tiffany were the two most important people to her and Jessica would do anything for them. If anyone hurts either of them, she would hunt them down and destroy them. Literally. Looking at her with worry and anxiety, Tiffany passed her phone to her. Reading the message, Jessica muttered a bunch of expletives  and her hands curled into fists. "What do we do..." Tiffany mumbled so that only both of them could hear. "The boss is merciless. If he takes things into his hands, Taecyeon will surely die. Along with anybody that had any close contact with him..." Jessica whispered, staring sadly at Jay who was approaching them. "What's up?" Jay questioned them, giving them a look. Offering a strained smile, Jessica shook her head and dragged him back to the sand castles, desperately trying to distract him. Tiffany lay back onto her blanket and placed her sunglasses back into place, taking a deep breath. Junho went to get ice cream for both of them and he still hasn't returned. "Maybe there's a queue."Tiffany thought. For once, she just wanted to relax, but after the message, she knows it is impossible.

 

Hey guys. :3 okay. Trying to add more action now. Thanks for the comments and subscribes. :DDD