back to school.

Total different worlds.

Yoona and Taecyeon drove in to the school carpark, amidst many whispers and looks from the girls in school. "Told you you look good." Yoona gave him an I-told-you-so look. Taecyeon threw the sunglasses onto the car seat and got out."Well we got time to spare. What do you wanna do?" Yoona asked him as she glanced around. She felt a stab of jealousy as she watched a few daring girls walk up to Taecyeon and flirted with him. Yoona tried her best to ignore it and focused on what she was doing. Once Yoona was satisfied that no one suspicious was here, she turned her attention back to Taecyeon.

"Stop flirting and lets go to the basketball court." Yoona grumbled as she pulled Taecyeon from the group of girls.

"Jealous already?" Taecyeon mocked as they reached the basketball court. The place where everything started for them. The place where Yoona's heart raced twice the speed just for a guy.

"You're delusional." Yoona retorted as she sat on the bench.

Taeceyon sat down and pulled Yoona onto his lap, much to the disappointment of the other girls. As Taecyeon wrapped his arms around her waist, he could feel the sharp and hard feel of the knife that she carried to school. Her gun must be in her bag.

Taecyeon stiffened  when he felt it but relaxed again. "You really need to work on anger management. I hope you're not gonna stab me with that knife of yours." Taecyeon mumbled as he rested his chin on her shoulder. Cracking a smile, Yoona rolled her eyes and replied, " I don't hurt unless necessary."

Seemingly satisfied with her answer, Taecyeon sighed contentedly. When Yoona saw RyeoWook, a guy that she sat next to in History, she stood up and waved. RyeoWook smiled and waved back but the smile quickly disappeared when he saw the look in Taecyeon's eyes. Frowning slightly, Yoona turned around and found Taecyeon glaring at RyeoWook, fire in his eyes. "Look whose jealous now?" Yoona punched him lightly in the arm. Shrugging and keeping his eyes on RyeoWook, Taecyeon pulled Yoona back to him and went back to his original position.

"You really need to chill.I am not going to deal with an over-jealous boyfriend again." Yoona scolded him, not letting this issue go. Taecyeon rubbed her arm affectionately and apologised, "Sorry babe. Its just instinct I guess. I didn't mean to... Wait... What do you mean by again?" Taecyeon teased.

Yoona groaned and detached herself from Taecyeon. "Just kidding babe." Taecyeon smirked as he stood up and took her hand in his. "You know, I realised that you don't have a nickname for me. How about Darling?" Taecyeon continued, smiling at the thought.

Suddenly, Yoona opened up her bag and drew her gun out, pointing the gun towards the trees. The people that were staring at them in envy gasped.

Realising that the person she spotted in the trees a few moments ago was gone, Yoona hurriedly kept the gun and faked a laugh, speaking loudly so that everyone could hear her, "I bought that fake thing from a toy shop. Looks real right?" she forced out a giggle, pretending to be speaking to Taecyeon. People around them gave her a weak smile, not knowing whether to believe her or not.

Taecyeon gave Yoona a pointed look and pulled her away from the crowd. Yoona mentally hit herself. She was usually more discreed than this. Hell, nobody even suspected her of doing anything but fixing her hair and nails.

Yoona was sure of one thing though. The person she saw was Kim Jaejoong.

 

HEY. :D Taecyoon chapter like I promised. :3 comments please. :D gonna be busy this week so may not be able to update. Sorry. ><