all out.

Total different worlds.

"Shall i start with my pathetic father or skip that part?" Yoona laughed bitterly. "Might as well start from the top."

"My mum died when I was young. She killed herself in my kitchen with a knife. I came home that day to find her dead in my kitchen. Not exactly the best sight to see." Yoona gave a weak smile to the others and continued, "A few years later, when i just turned 13, my dad moved out, screaming that he couldn't take it anymore and that he had bigger dreams. He drove off and I had to contact my only aunt, hoping that she would take me in. Well, at least she had a heart. I stayed with her for about three years until she died of old age and I inherited all her wealth. I found out some interesting stuff from her diary. Turns out my aunt was a assassin for the boss and I had to follow in her footsteps. I was ordered to report to the boss or all my aunt's money would be gone. Well I was desperate you know, so i agreed and literally sold my life away." Yoona babbled on and nervously scratched the back of her neck, drawing in a shaky breath as tears welled up in her eyes. She furiously blinked them away and waited.

"Now that that's all over. I doubt we can just forget tonight ever happened."Jay filled up the awkward silence and ran out of words to say.

Tiffany played with her fingers and silently went into the girls' car.The two girls followed. "Come to me and Sica's house. All of us are going to have a confession session." Tiffany announced. "What the hell?! Fany! Are you serious?" Jessica exclaimed, staring at her best friend in surprise and disbelief. After everything that they did, Tiffany wants a confession session?!

Yoona glanced at Tiffany curiously. It was obvious to her that Tiffany did not just want to walk away like that. Nodding to the boys, Tiffany drove off.

Jay looked at his two friends and said, "Come on then." He pulled Taecyeon and Junho to their car, took the keys from Taecyeon and followed them.

With the girls, on the way to Jessica and Tiffany's house:

"Are you out of your freaking mind? We may die in the next few days if we don't get out of here and you want us to have a confession session?!" Jessica exploded in the car, glaring at Tiffany. "Sica. Calm down damn it. Tiffany has her reasons right?" Yoona assured Jessica and looked meaningfully at Tiffany.

Sighing, Tiffany said, "Are any of you ready to leave your boyfriends behind like this? I doubt so. Furthermore, the boss's men saw who they are and could easily identify them. After tonight, I know Taec can fend for himself but what about Jay and Junho? Would they really be safe? So right now, we might as well stay here and make sure everything is okay. We owe them at least that."

Jessica sighed, defeated. Tiffany was once again, right.

"What about Jaejöong Oppa?" Jessica said thoughtfully.

"He's now our enemy." Yoona answered without hesitation and a hard look in her eyes, the vulnerability that she had shown earlier was gone.

"He did seem different from 2 years ago. The way he treats us was different." Tiffany said, finally noticing the difference in treatment. "And did you see the look he had when we rejected his offer today? Sica was kinda rude but the anger in his eyes was..." Yoona trailed off, a thoughtful look in her eyes.

They arrived at the house and the headlights of the guys' car could be seen right behind them.

The girls waited for the boys and all of them went into the house together.

In the living room:

Yoona and Jessica sank down on the sofa and waited for Tiffany to prepare the drinks. The three boys stared at them, not knowing what to do. "Aish. what's taking Fany so long."Jessica complained under her breath. "Hungry already Jung Sooyeon?"  Jay couldn't help but tease.

Realising what he said, Jay flushed red, knowing that this girl may not be the same girl he dated for the past week.

Jessica didn't reply, only occasionally glancing at the kitchen door.

Yoona ran her hand through her hair and took out her phone.

Immediately, it showed that she had a new message. Opening it, she read it.

"Watch out." The message read. From the boss.

Cursing, she switched off her phone and threw it in her bag.

The three boys watched in amusement as her face turned black.

Taeceyon's mouth turned up to form a small smile. "Who knew that Yoona had a quick temper." He thought. "WHAT!?" Yoona shouted at Taeceyon when she saw him smiling at her. Taecyeon shook his head and looked down.

Finally, Tiffany was back with the drinks. She sat down and announced, "Now lets begin."

Junho took the intiative and started, " I cry easily."

"That's your secret?! Its a known fact among me and Taec." Jay complained.

And so the night went on and on. Each of them telling the group facts about them and their childhood experiences. All of them acting like normal teens who doesn't have a care in the world...

 

Hello. :D not the best or most eventful chapter. ): sorry. >< thanks for the support. :D oh and here's pics of our three main male leads <3

tumblr_m1vgijntLK1r35kcro1_500.png 

jay.png   

   tumblr_m0rae5p3Tl1qc01goo1_500.jpg