Going slow.

Total different worlds.

"Meet me outside the carpark later during lunch. I have a surprise." Tiffany read the message from Junho as she went to class. "What could he possibly have gotten for me? I just saw him go to class a few minutes ago." Tiffany wondered as she sat down at her desk.

"Hey babe." A deep voice interrupted Tiffany's thoughts. Startled, Tiffany looked up and saw a young man with a confident smirk on his face.

2chqpf4.jpg

Rolling her eyes, she searched her bag for a pen. "Here." He placed a pen on her table and continued, "I'm Changmin by the way." Changmin flashed her a winning smile. "Ehhh thanks." Tiffany raised an eyebrow as she thanked him. "No problem. See you around." Changmin replied and went off, giving her a final smile.

"Great. Now i have to deal with a egoistic jerk and find out how to stay alive. Just great." Tiffany mumbled under her breath as she picked up the pen he lent her and started writing down notes.

The day went by quickly and soon, the bell rang and it was already lunch.

Packing her stuff, Tiffany went off to the carpark, searching for Junho.

tumblr_m0s3v5ymvr1qc01goo1_500.jpg

Right there in the carpark, Tiffany saw Junho, carrying a bouquet of flowers, with a smile tugging on his lips.

Pink Wedding Flower Bouquets5

"Thought you might like it since it's pink." Junho gave an embarrassed smile and placed it in Tiffany's hands. "Thanks. When did you find the time to do this? Lunch just started and you were in class the whole day." Tiffany asked, curious as she gently touches the petals of the flowers. "Who said i was in class?" Junho gave her a cheeky smile and daringly grabbed her hand. "Come on. Let's go somewhere else." Junho suggested, ignoring the look of surprise on her face. "S-Sure." Tiffany replied as they walked out of school. Regaining her composure, she , "Walking? Is this any way to treat a girl?". "Sorry, but you know i don't have a car. Besides, walking burns off fats." Junho answered, his eyes filled with laughter.

"Are you hinting that I'm fat?" Tiffany wrinkled her nose and stopped walking, glaring accusingly at him. Chuckling, Junho shook his head and pulls her along. Pouting at him, she walks on. "So where are we going anyway?" Tiffany asked, unable to hide her curiousity. "Somewhere. It's one of my favourite places." Junho replied, giving her a mysterious smile.

 

Hey guys. Sorry for the short update. Having writer's block now. >< anyway, since so many of you guys are asking for JunFany, here it is. :D hope you guys like it. (: