deja vu

Total different worlds.

4 years later:

Taecyeon's POV:

"Seulong's having a party at 12. You gonna be there dude?" Junho asked me, his silver hair shining slightly under the sun. Junho decided to dye strands of his hair silver a few weeks ago and I had to admit, it looks good on him.

tumblr_lq9xnmA0XL1qei3z4o2_500.gif

"Yeah I'll be there," I answered him and said my goodbyes to him as i entered my room.  

All 3 of us completed high school and got scholorships in basketball, getting into a reowned college in Seoul. I have to say, all 3 of us changed a lot in these past 4 years. I guess you couold say we reached a certain level of maturity? 

After that night, the next morning, when we went to Jessica's house, the house was completely bare and empty, not a single soul was present. You could say that Jay was heartbroken when we can't find the pair anywhere. You could also say that Junho took a long time getting over Tiffany. 2 years, 3 months and 9 days to be exact. For me, well, I still think about Yoona everyday. What we could have had and what we could have been. Sometimes, I wonder if she's really dead. The way that Jessica and Tiffany left so suddenly seemed too suspicious for me but there wasn't anything that I could do. 

As I walked back to my room,abosrbed in the old memories, I accidentally knocked into someone. "Damn. Sorry," I muttered as I looked up at the person. "No problem," The girl muttered as she hid behind her hair and moved on. "That's one shy girl," I thought as I walked back to my room. Somehow, something didn't seem right about her. Right before she hid behind her hair, I swear that she looks familiar... 

And that's when it hit me.

"," I cursed, letting out another string of colourful profanities and dashing out of my room. 

I looked around the crowded hallway. Damn why is there so many people? Pushing and shoving my way through throngs of people, I still couldn't find the mystery girl.

"Argh," I muttered as I grabbed my phone out. Junho would definitely want to know about this.

The phone rang for a few times before he finally answered. "What's up man?" Junho answered. In the background, I could hear music playing. 

"I saw Tiffany," I immediately told him.

"So? Dude, who the hell is Tiff... Oh ." I heard him curse as it finally dawned on him.

"You mean THAT Tiffany? Tiffany Hwang Miyoung?!" Junho demanded, excitement filling his voice.

"How many Tiffanys do you actually know?" I replied sarcastically, still glancing around now and then, hoping to catch a hint of the girl.

"Well how did she look like? And where are you?" Junho asked as I heard shuffling in the background.

"I'm in the hallway by my room, near the gym. Well, I didn't really get a glimpse of her but she looks pretty much the same. Same hair colour, just that her hair style changed a little. She honestly looks better," I admitted.

"I'm coming! DON'T MOVE!" Junho shouted and I heard the door slam before he hung up. If Tiffany is here... Jessica shouldn't be far. Dialling my Jay's number, I called him.

"Yeah?" Jay mumbled, in a cranky mood.

"Just woke up?" I asked teasingly.

"Shut up and get straight to the point," 

"Just keep an eye out." I answered him mysteriously, a smile tugging at the side of my mouth.

"What the heck-?" 

I hung up before he could finish his sentence. If the two of them managed to find Jessica and Tiffany then I'm happy for them, but I just can't seem to stop thinking about that certain someone missing.

"Okay i'm here. Where is she?" Junho panted as she ran up to me.

"I can't find her anymore. I saw her heading this way a few minutes ago but then she just disappeared." I shrugged, looking around like she'll just magically reappear in thin air.

"Well no . She's trained in this isn't she?" Junho rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath.

"Whatever man. Let's split up alright?" I suggested and he nodded willingly. 

As agreed we split up to two different directions.

Junho's POV:

Not Tiffany. Not Tiffany. Not Tiffany. Is that even a girl?!

"Where the hell are you Tiffany Hwang," I muttered as I looked around the hallway.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice called out to me from behind me. I tensed a little before I turned around to face the owner of that voice.

And there she was, in all her glory.

tumblr_lr1i14tGcU1qav29do1_500.jpg

Tiffany's POV:

I watched him, carefully hiding behind a group of people chatting.

Could we really be that lucky? It's hard to believe that after 4 years, I'm seeing Lee Junho again. He looked so much better than before. He lost some of his baby fats and looking edgier than before with those silver strands in his hair. He definitely buffed up too. Those arm muscles. I mentally drooled at that. God. Finally, I gathered up some courage and slowly approached him from behind.

"Where the hell are you Tiffany Hwang," I heard him mutter as I got closer.

Unable to resist, I answered him, "Looking for me?".

I saw his back stiffen before he finally turned around.

"Hey," I murmured shyly, glancing down a little to check my clothes. Damn, couldn't I have put more effort into my clothes today?

Junho was just staring at me, eyes wide and mouth open. Fixing my hair a little, I waited for him to give me a response.

1 second. 2 seconds. 3 seconds.

1 min 27 seconds.

I started tapping my right foot, raising an eyebrow at him but he still doesn't respond. 

Well, this is going well.

 

HEY GUYS! :D just to let you know. There's probably only gonna be a few chapters and then an epilouge D: then I'll focus on my second fic. (: I have to admit it was fun writing this story with all the twists and stuff :3 though it ended up kinda messy :o ooopps? ): well anyway, comment and subscribe :DDD