Chapter 15- Contact

Rescue Me

 

It had been going on for several days. A number keeps on calling Key but when he answers it no one is talking and he'd just hang up. However, it started getting on his nerves so he already blocked the number which kept on calling him. He and Amber were to meet that day because apparently Amber will be gone for a week since she has to attend a forum in Jeju island which was organized by a Taiwanese community. They'll feature her as as a speaker for the entirety of the forum because of the accomplishment she has had in her business.
They just planned to spend the day at Key's place since Luna was back home preparing for her final exam.
 
The door bell rang.
 
"Oppa??"
 
"Coming."
 
"Hey Amber. Come on in.."
 
"Where is Halmeoni?"
 
"She went out for a while. She said it's been a while since she last came to the market so she decided to go and buy some stuff. She won't be home until afternoon though."
 
"Really?"
 
"Well she knows some people in the market, a little chit chat perhaps?"
 
"Yeah.. I guess you're right.."
 
"Hey, what would you want for lunch?"
 
"Hmm. I've been really craving spicy rice cakes lately. Could you make them for me?"
 
"Yeah. Sure.."
 
Key then busied himself off in the kitchen while Amber sat by the living room. She started looking around and noticed a stack of photo albums at a corner near the television.
 
"What do we have here?" She said as she got each one.
 
He was covered in flour. Key wanted to change his clothes but a giggle averted his attention. He approached where Amber was and heard the girl laughing frantically.
 
"Hey? What's going on?"
 
"Oppa, I never knew you could be so cute!"
 
"Mwo?"
 
Key then saw what Amber was holding. He was embarassed. He didn't want Amber to see his baby pictures. He considers them hideous. He also has a photo there where a ribbon was placed around his head. He looked like a baby girl.
 
"Hey! Don't look at that?!"
 
Amber avoided Key.
 
"Hey! Don't. I'm still looking at them."
 
"Stop. It's embarassing. Give me that.."
 
"No! (merong.)"
 
Amber then stood up and started confusing Key on which way she would go when they started chasing each other. 
 
"Can't catch me!"
 
"Oh, just see."
 
Key then grabbed the girl's shirt which caused her to lose balance. They both fell down and Key was finally
able to grab the photo album back. However, Amber doesn't seem to pleased.
 
"Aigoo. Did you get hurt?"
 
Amber pretended she was crying and that the fall hurted.
 
"I'm so sorry.. I."
 
"Kidding! I'm fine!"
 
"Argggh! You! Get back here Ms. Liu!"
 
"Oppa! Your rice cakes??!"
 
"Aiisshh.. I forgot about that."
 
Key hurriedly went back to the kitchen to check the rice cakes he was cooking.
 
"They're done."
 
Amber was all giddy and excited to see the rice cakes.
 
"yey. These better taste good."
 
Amber took a bite but she immediately spat it out..
 
"Ohh. Gosh that's hot! buaaahhh.." She said as she fanned her tongue.
 
Key found it funny though. "Aren't you the cutest?" He said as he pinched the girl's cheek.
 
They ate all seven rice cakes Key has prepared. Amber ate most of them though. She really craved them.
 
"Man, that was good."
 
"Amber, when will you leave for Jeju again?"
 
"Tomorrow noon, Why?"
 
"Nothing.. I'll miss you."
 
"I'll miss you too oppa. Don't worry I'll call.."
 
They were then left with nothing else to do. It was already 5:00pm without them noticing and Key's grandma wasn't home yet.
 
"Oppa, want to go out for a drink?"
 
"Are you serious?"
 
"Yeah..Aigoo. But halmeoni isn't home yet.."
 
"I could leave a note we left. She'll be fine. She has recovered quite well thanks to your help."
 
"Okay.."
 
"But if I remember correctly, you aren't too good when you're drunk."
 
"What did you say?"
 
"Nothing! Ahaha."
 
"Come on.. I know it's still quite early. But let's go.."
 
----------
 
They headed to a bar several blocks away from Amber's place.
 
 
"You know what? I always go here when I feel stressed about work or Henry.."
 
"Hey. Didn't I tell you not to mention him again?"
 
"Omo. Sorry oppa. But  yeah, going back. This place became like my sanctuary.. The barista over there? Minho. I confided in him. It's kind of funny. He became like a brother figure, his girlfriend Krystal there. She became like my sister.. Luna doesn't really know this place."
 
"If this place reminded you so much of him, why bring me here?"
 
"I want to make new memories of this place. Happy memories with you oppa.."
 
Key just smiled at the girl's statement. He was touched. He didn't see it coming.
 
"Hey Amber.."
 
"Hi Minho.."
 
"Omo. Is this him?"
 
"Ahh, anii. This is my boyfriend, Key.."
 
"Hi Key. Nice to meet you.."
 
"Who's this lad over here?" A girl questioned.
 
"Honey, it's Key.. Our sister's new boyfriend."
 
"Ooohh.. You could've told us sooner."
 
"Sorry Krys."
 
Amber noticed though that Krystal packed on some weight..
 
"Yoh Krys. You've been eating?"
 
"Ahh, yeah. Well I need to. We need to."
 
"We??"
 
"She's expecting you dummy." Minho butted in.
 
"Expecting?"
 
"Amber, it means she's pregnant." Key whispered.
 
"Omo! is this true?? Congrats you two! Invite me yah???"
 
"Sure. So what would you two have?"
 
"I'll have a tequila Minho-ssi."
 
Key looked around the bar..
 
"Is that Buiorginione?"
 
"Ahh yeah.. I got the bottle around two weeks ago. The owner said it's from France. Few order them though since it's not a well known drink here in Korea.  But he said it tastes great."
 
"Can I have that?"
 
"Sure.."
 
Minho then started whipping up the drinks. "Here you go."
 
"Thank you." they said in unison.
 
Amber did a straight shot. She saw however that Key was drinking in a weird way. He would spin the glass. Blow the alcohol, take a sip. Spin the glass again and drink straight up.
 
"That's some ritual you got there.."
 
"Ahh. Sorry.. This drink is really delicious. A lot of people can't find the beauty in it since they don't know how to drink it properly. I saw my mother drink this before."
 
"Can I have a taste?"
 
Key ordered another drink and gave it to Amber. She imitated what Key was doing earlier and the boy was right. It was delicious.
 
"Wow, that's something..It is good. Wow. It has this nice savory yet sweet taste to it. You wouldn't feel it's alcohol until you feel it trailing down. More!"
 
The couple then started enjoy the drinking session. But then, just as Key has predicted, Amber wasn't looking too great. She became really dorky and funny. He enjoyed the sight though.
 
"Minho, I think I should bring her home."
 
"Yeah. I think you should."
 
Key then grabbed his wallet and grabbed bills.
 
"Tab is on me. If ever I owe you any more kindly tell Amber so she can contact me. I'll come back.
I need to get her home."
 
Minho took the money. "Uh, yeah. Sure.."
 
Key then accompanied Amber out of the bar. Minho then stared at what Key gave him.. His eyes widened.
 
"30,000 won?" He mumbled. "Their bill only cost 12,000."
 
------------
 
She was heavy.. Key never realized Amber could be as heavy as she was. Usually when he would carry the girl she wasn't like that. He already had a spare key since Amber gave one to him so opening the door wasn't really a problem.
 
"Luna? I brought Amber home."
 
No answer.
 
"Luna??"
 
Still no answer. Key then laid Amber on the sofa and saw a note by the table.
 
"Unnie, I wouldn't be home tonight. Ssul and I will rehearse our lines for the rehearsal tomorrow. See you."
 
"She won't be home?"
 
Key has to wait for Amber to sober up before he could leave. He prepared hot water for her to bathe in
but again, he has to wait until Amber is sober enough to fix herself.
 
"Oppa? Key are you there?"
 
"Amber?"
 
"Hi oppa. Omo. Where are we? My place? Where's Sunyoung? How much did we drink?"
 
"Yo yo.. easy on the questions. You have to sober up."
 
"Wae?? Why should I?"
 
Man, she's drunk. Key thought. "Well cause you need to take a bath."
 
"Really? Give me one then." Amber smiled.
 
Key blushed at the mere thought. "Don't tease me like that!"
 
"I'm just kidding. (merong)"
 
"Oppa. Stay with me tonight. Please?? I'll leave tomorrow. Please oppa? Please?"
 
Amber then grabbed unto Key and hugged the boy.
 
Key slightly pushed her away and said, "I'll be staying at the sofa. Okay? So calm down."
 
"No!!" She shouted. "Sleep beside me.. Beside me, at my side. Come on oppa.. Just this once?"
 
She was really persistent. "Fine.."
 
Amber then pulled Key in for a kiss. Key didn't resist it at all. It was a pretty long kiss. They only separated to gasp for air. Key made the initiative on the next one. He pulled Amber for a kiss, the girl really seemed to like it. Key then bit the Amber's bottom lip and soon made his way to Amber's neck.
 
"Isn't this nostalgic?" The girl giggled.
 
Amber was now on Key's lap. She held Key's back as she caressed his hair. Amber started showering Key with kisses on his cheeks, forehead. She then started ing Key's shirt. 
 
"You came prepared." She teased.
 
"Oh shut up."
 
And once again leaned in for a kiss. Key then carried Amber to her bedroom. He threw the girl on the bed and made his way on top of her. He then tore (yes tore.) Amber shirt into two. Key then caressed the girl's shoulders and whispered,
 
"You are such a beautiful girl. Your skin feels amazing.."
 
Key was fully aware of what is going on. He is usually the type that would control himself but not that night. Was it because of the alcohol? He asked himself that. But no, he is still sober. He knows what's going on. He knows he and Amber are about to do it. He cares for Amber too much. She always seem such a fragile girl but not that night. She seemed as a y beast that night,waiting to prey on him. All he had to do was play along.
 
"Really? Then carress me more."
 
Amber was drunk. She knows she is. But she isn't too drunk to not realize what is going on. The feeling felt nostalgic since it's not their first time sharing a passionate kiss. But that night was different. She doesn't know if it's because of the alcohol but she had the guts to initiate the kiss. She never did that before, not even with Henry. But she had to admit it to herself, she's been wanting Key for so long. She just feels the ual frustrtation in her has reached its limit that's why she was able to do it.
 
They are now half , only left with their undies on. Key still showed he is worried for Amber.
 
"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
 
Amber then got closer and whispered to Key's ear, "Try me."
 
The lad just can't control it anymore. He pushed the girl down.. and yes, heaven. Heaven surely followed.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
    
Was it too much? Should've I held it back? Too much details? Come on tell me. Hoho..
Amber was some minx up there.. in this chapter I just wanted to show how much ual frustration
the two have been keeping. I mean, come on. Let's face it. Who doesn't have ual frustrations,
right? Since Amber is leaving for a week, the desire to get the deed done intensified.
Didn't you see that Amber was the one who initiated everything? Hoho. can you tell me which part
she actually planned the whole deed thing to happen? It isn't explicitly stated so I hope you get
what part I'm talking about. Sorry for the looooong update. :) Stay tuned for the next one!