A Warning

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

"Hey, Hye Sun. How are you?" I asked her.

 

"I'm fine..." she murmured.

 

But I knew something was wrong.. She wouldn't turn her face to me.

 

So I made her.

 

A sharp gasp left my mouth. There was a bruise on her left cheek.

 

"Who the did this to you?" I demanded.

 

"No one." she answered, turning away from me.

 

"Girl, if it was Rainbow. You better tell me. I'll kick their asses all the way to America." I said angrily.

 

She sighed, "This is a warning to you. Much worse will happen if you don't stay away from Infinite." she said as if it was rehearsed.

 

*ing es. How dare they go after Hye Sun. Sunggyu was right, they don't fight fair. But who said I had to as well?*

 

The boys stumbled into class as I gave Hye Sun an ice pack from my first aid kit.

 

I saw them glance at Hye Sun and her face and I saw a flicker of recognition in their eyes.

 

*Damn, so this isn't the first time.*

 

I started to pay attention in class as I waited for it to end.

 

+RINNGGGGG+

 

"I won't back down, Hye Sun. But I'll protect you, I swear I will." I muttered under my breath.

 

"Don't mess with Rainbow, Hye Mi. Just don't." Hye Sun said.

 

"Never mind. Question, do you like any of the guys in Infinite?" I changed the subject.

 

"ehh?? Wae??" she stuttered.

 

"So you do. Tell me who. I'll help you." I said.

 

"Ehh.. But that means Yoonhye will get angry.." she whispered.

 

"If you won't tell me, then I'll just ask them." I shrugged.

 

"Ehh??" she was on the verge of a freak out.

 

"Whatever then. Woohyun!" I called them over to the desk, since they didn't leave for lunch yet.

 

"Ehh... Hye Mi.. What are you doing..." Hye Sun whispered to me.

 

"Finding out who you like.." I whispered back.

 

"Woohyun-ssi." I said.

 

"Oh, using formalities now, Hye Mi-ssi. That must mean you want something." Woohyun winked.

 

"Actually, yes. I'm curious, if any of you have a relationship with the Rainbow members. And which one of you does Yoonhye like?" I pointed at them.

 

"Ahhh... Interesting question. We don't have a relationship with them. Though, they think they do." Sunggyu answered.

 

"As for the member that Yoonhye likes, that would be Dongwoo." Woohyun nudged his friend.

 

"Ahh... Interesting. Thanks for the info." I smiled at them and walked over Sungyeol. "We need to talk later, without Hye Sun. My number is 5432-6781, text me a place to meet." I whispered in his ear. When I pulled away, he just nodded his head.

 

"Come on, Hye Sun. I'll make sure Rainbow never touches your face again." I took her arm and led her out.

 

Author's Note:

double update~

that last chapter was really short, my bad. :(

anyway, here we are~~ <3 hehe :3

Rainbow hit Hye Sun :O

but everyone has a secret in this story. ;D EVERYONE.