Too Easy

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

I was walking back to the apartment, it had gotten dark, but I really didn't care. After all the lessons and practices at the shooting range, I knew I could take anyone on my own.

 

If I didn't get detention today, then I wouldn't be out in South Seoul at dusk, where the creepers come out.

 

But it's okay, I'll survive. I know I will. I have lived through much worse.

 

Faintly, I could hear them. Two sets of feet following me, softly their shoes made noises against the grainy pavement.

 

They continued to follow me, almost all the way home. So I decided to be proactive.

 

I turned down a dark alley and waited for them to follow.

 

They entered and I took the taller one by surprise.

 

He ended up leaning against the wall, groaning.

 

The other one, he was tougher, more muscle mass.

 

But I knew better.

 

We fought equally at hand to hand for a while, until both of us were breathing hard from the sheer force it had taken to keep up the fight.

 

In the end, he reached towards his back and took out a gun.

 

"Don't move. We have to take you somewhere." the guy said.

 

"No.. You are not." Easily, I twisted the gun out of his hands and faced it towards him instead.

 

Both guys were on the ground, leaning on the wall behind them, groaning and . I kept the gun to the buffer one's head.

 

*Click*

 

"You might want to put that down.." a voice said behind after clocking his gun ready.

 

"And I knew that was too easy." I put the gun down and held my hands up.

 

He searches for an extra anything. None, nothing.. All done by hands.

 

"So you're new here aren't you?" He asked me.

 

Author's Note:

hehe :3 can you guess who has the gun?

actually guess.. who.. the people are.. <3 hehe :3

okay.. time for Limitless and F4 :D hehe :3