My Past

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

"You know this, for sure, Hye Mi-ah?" Jaejoong asked me.

 

"Yes, I'll never forget his face. And it's him. He's the leader of the gang Super Junior and he owns Infinite and Rainbow." I told him.

 

"So it's possible, it's not Infinite's fault for the violence?" he asked.

 

"Yes, it's possible since they have a boss, who is ruthless." I answered.

 

"Okay, then. Well. I have a lot to give Yunho and Yoochun for you. I better go." Jaejoong stood up, and grasped my shoulders. "Protect yourself, okay? We can't lose you, after protecting you for this long. We love you." he said.

 

"I know, Jaejoong oppa. I'll be careful." I told him. 

 

He smiled and left, I double checked to make sure I locked the door behind him.

 

"Omma!!! What is happening??" I shouted at her.

 

"Hye Mi, aegi, go hide please. We don't have time to send you to your aunt's please hide." my mom pushed me into a cupboard with a little peephole.

 

"Keep quiet, aegi. Everything we do is for you okay? Omma and appa love you, never forget, okay?" She whispered and put a necklace on me. "This is the first thing your appa ever bought me keep it safe." she said and closed the cupboard door.

 

"Oh, darling~~" a male's voice cooed.

 

I watched my mom walk out into the living room where my dad and another man were.

 

"You will never leave. I gave you the time off you requested, a full year. But after that, you ran. Guess what, you can't escape the great leader of Super Junior, now can you?" the man taunted.

 

"Do whatever you want, we ran for a good reason. And we want out." my mom said fiercely.

 

"I will do what I want. And that's this." the man took out a gun and shot my appa. I forced myself to keep quiet. But the tears were falling.

"And you, darling, this is yours." he took and started to carve into my mom. I didn't want to watch anymore but I couldn't pull away.

 

All that was left was the pool of blood, underneath my mom and dad.

 

"Princess, come out. It's okay." another man appeared in front of me. He was wearing a uniform.

 

I screamed at him.

 

Then woke up, covered in sweat, ". It's been a while since I had that nightmare." I cursed aloud.

 

*Its probably because I saw him. Heechul. That's why it came back.*

 

I checked the clock, 03:28am. *Ughh.. I'm not going to get any sleep before school starts. Might as well get up now.*

 

I threw off the covers and went to shower and cook breakfast, clean my knife and gun.

 

Until it reached 07:11am then I went to school after throwing away the plaster on my arm.

 
Author's Note:
Update is coming next. XD