The Warehouse

What's Your Real Story?

 

Friday arrived and Hye Mi got dressed in simple black shirt and sweats. She met up at Infinite's house, for they wouldn't let her go alone.

 

"We'll be on the side if you need help, but I highly doubt it." Hoya said as they approached the warehouse.

 

"Okay, I'll see you soon." Hye Mi said, before walking into the warehouse alone.

 

"So the little actually decided to show up." Jaekyung spat out.

 

"Look, who's talking, Jaekyung. Been ing up those guys from Super Junior behind you as well?" Hye Mi taunted.

 

"Why you little--" Jaekyung was held back by her girls.

 

"So you don't want to fight me then?" Hye Mi grinned.

 

"No one said that. We just like to plan and not do anything rash." Woori explained.

 

"Sure, sure, let's get this over with so I can go home and chill." Hye Mi cracked her knuckles.

 

Eul and Hyunyoung attacked first, Hye Mi dodged Eul's arm and kicked Hyunyoung in the gut.

 

She went for Hyunyoung's hair and yanked using Hyunyoung to block Eul's leg.

 

Hyunyoung went down after that since Eul used her full force. Eul went for Hye Mi's hair too but the bun was too tight for her to yank.

 

Jisook and Seung Ah tried to double team Hye Mi again and Hye Mi pulled both their hair and crashed them together.

 

Eul wasn't down so she jumped on Hye Mi's back, in reflex Hye Mi pulled her hair and flipped her over. Seung Ah stood back to try and get Hye Mi, Jisook crawled over to grab her ankle.

 

Hye Mi kicked her face, "Coward." She muttered before getting Seung Ah to trip over Jisook and get a good punch in her stomach.

 

Yoonhye and Woori came at her next, leaving Jaekyung behind. Tired of the lackeys and wanting to fight Jaekyung one on one, Hye Mi aimed straight for a pressure point on Yoonhye making her fall unconscious.

 

Woori got a hit in, kicking Hye Mi's stomach, but she recovered quickly and yanked Woori's hair to make her fall and returned the low blow.

 

With all the other girls out of the way, Hye Mi smirked, "Heh." She walked up to Jaekyung, "Ready, darling?" She cooed.

 

Jaekyung ground her teeth together and aimed straight for Hye Mi's nose. With her quick reflexes, Hye Mi immediately dodged and managed to pin Jaekyung to the ground.

 

She began to beat her senselessly, ruining the perfect face of hers. Right after Hye Mi broke Jaekyung's nose she heard a whistle.

 

Immediately, she got up off Jaekyung and saw 4 guys standing before her, their faces hidden in the shadows.

 

"Well, well. Infinite was right, Super Junior does help you out, here I thought they were enjoying the chick fight." Hye Mi mocked.

 

"We were letting Rainbow fight you first. But it seems they would require our help." One of the newer faces came out and said.

 

The other three showed their faces as well, and Hye Mi recognized Siwon and Ryeowook as two of them.

 

"Two new faces that I haven't seen before, care to introduce?" Hye Mi asked.

 

"I'm Eunhyuk, that's Donghae." The boy with blonde hair said.

 

"Park Hye Mi, nice to meet you. Shall we get started then?" Hye Mi asked sarcastically.

 

"Of course, how dare you injured our dongsaengs like that?!" Donghae spat out.

 

"Well, next time you should tell your dongsaengs to back off what's mine. Hye Sun didn't need to be punched because of me. But of course, you hardly care about loyalty seeing as how you're here without Heechul's permission, aren't I correct?" Hye Mi threatened.

 

"What Heechul doesn't know won't hurt him." Eunhyuk answered.

 

"Great, let's get started." Hye Mi said, immediately sending Ryeowook into an unconscious state through a pressure point.

 

"Sorry, I had to make sure my faith in you was worth it." She whispered soft enough for only Siwon to hear. Eunhyuk and Donghae tried to double team her like the girls did, but she remembered that they play dirty. She kicked Donghae where the sun don't shine and went straight for Eunhyuk.

 

His litheness was somewhat challenging but she managed to get a few hits on his person. For her final blow, she kicked his boys and hit the pressure spot.

 

She walked over to Donghae to do the same. "Will you be fighting me, Siwon? Or not?" She asked, breathing heavily. Despite beating them, it took a lot of energy to fight 9 people in a row.

 

"Who's fighting who?!?!" A voice boomed into the warehouse.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ I'm not sure if I'll be able to update tomorrow~
Depends if I write enough tonight for tomorrow~
But Bound By Fate will be updated~ The chapter is ready and waiting :D hehe :3

Okay~ Anyway, yup Hye Mi kicks . XD And the booming voice ;D

It's kinda obvious isn't it?

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3 At least then I'll know if people actually like this story or not. I prefer comments over subscribers. ANY DAY.