Protecting Who?

What's Your Real Story?

 

"I don't know!" Hye Mi cried out.
 
"What do you mean you don't know?" Hoya shouted. "You're working the police! You have been this whole time! I knew it was suspicious that you just show and magically have kick- moves! I SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED MY GUT!"
 
"It wasn't my choice!" Hye Mi said, tears falling faster.
 
"What wasn't? Coming here? Getting us to trust you? Getting me to trust you?" Hoya's voice broke at the last sentence.
 
"You took our trust and trampled all over it." Dongwoo said, taking over.
 
"I didn't want to, at the end..." Hye Mi said softly, between breaths.
 
Her crying was making her breathing uneven.
 
"I just trusted my oppas. They said things and I didn't know anything. And then I learned things so I stopped saying things." Hye Mi admitted.
 
"So you DID report about us?" Dongwoo asked angrily.
 
"At first. Because I was supposed to and all the evidence led back to you. But not now, not anymore." Hye Mi sniffled.
 
"And why should we believe you? How do we know that you're not just lying to us again?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"You're such a big fake, Hye Mi. I can't believe I trusted you." Sungjong said, his disappointment not even hidden.
 
"Why did you go so far to befriend us?" Myungsoo asked, gesturing at her brand of Infinite.
 
"I didn't. I want to know more about you guys and I just couldn't do that without giving something up. So I gave up my freedom." Hye Mi said softly.
 
"So you were willing to go that far? That far to get dirt on us? To use it against us? Use everything against us? Let us get arrested because your evidence says so!!" Hoya said furiously.
 
"That was never what I wanted." Hye Mi's tears streaming down her face once more. She bent down and started crying into her legs, rocking back and forth.
 
Sunggyu's heart felt for her, she had to feel the same way she felt when she had to watch her parents be killed before her eyes. That's why he refused to say a word. Since he knew that Hye Mi had a story.
 
He looked to the other two that were there with Seunghyun hyung and they looked at him with the same eyes.
 
They knew there had to be more.
 
"FREEZE!" A voice yelled from behind all of them and they all turned towards the sound.
 
It was DBSK with guns pointed at them.
 
"NOOOOO!! Yunho oppa, stop!" Hye Mi yelled, holding her arms out.
 

Author's Note:
Spamming this~~ <3 Hehe :3
Now, everything is coming back together~~ :D
Hope it will all make sense to you soon~~ :D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3