Matters of the Heart

What's Your Real Story?

 

Hoya led Hye Mi outside of the apartment to a park. They each sat on a swing, keeping still.

 

"So..." Hoya said.

 

"So.." Hye Mi repeated.

 

"You did lie to me." He pointed out.

 

"At first, but after I learned the truth about everything, I stopped saying and thinking bad things. But when I first learned about the branding and how Heechul controlled you guys, I told Jaejoong oppa. So yeah.

 

I know he told the others, but Yunho oppa probably just didn't want to listen." Hye Mi said.

 

"They're the oppas from your story?" Hoya asked.

 

"Yes, all 5 of them. They took care of me after that day with my parents." Hye Mi answered, with a smile on her face.

 

"Let me guess, Changmin-ssi is the one with the unicorn conversation and Yoochun-ssi is your techie oppa?" Hoya said.

 

"Yeah.. How did you know?" Hye Mi asked, turning to him.

 

"You smile brighter whenever Changmin-ssi is around. And he seems to know you the best." Hoya explained.

 

"Oh, well. Changmin oppa was the one who found me in the kitchen cupboard and convinced me to climb out of there. So I guess he was truly my savior so I owe him a lot." Hye Mi mused.

 

"Out of everything that happened while you were here, what was the truth?" Hoya said seriously.

 

Hye Mi sighed, "To be honest with you, Hoya. Everything was the truth. I am in love with you. I love Hye Sun as a best friend. The rest of Infinite are great brothers.

 

Every fight I had with Rainbow was my anger management issues, every time I stood up to someone that was really me.

 

When I found all your weapons as part of that game. That was also me.

 

I didn't hide anything of myself from you guys.

 

Of what family I belonged to, yes, I am taken care of by cops. But they aren't me." Hye Mi explained carefully.

 

"But, it doesn't matter anymore, because I ruined everything by tricking you all from the beginning. Everything that has happened with me now, all the problems my heart will have now, are my problems. Not yours.

 

I will move back to the city, and get away from all of you, from South Seoul and not come back, if that's what you want. I don't want to be a burden or hurt any of you anymore.

 

I just want to be happy and live happily. Even if it means never being whole again." Hye Mi said sadly.

 

Hye Mi closed her eyes and hung her head low. She didn't notice Hoya noisily getting off his swing and standing in front of her.

 

Hoya knelt down and tilted her chin up to look at him.

 

"Hye Mi, shut up." He said before kissing her deeply.

 

Breathing heavily as he pulled away, he said, "You can earn my trust back. I just can't be broken if I know what completes me anymore."

 

Hye Mi smiled and stood up to kiss him again. "Agreed." She murmured against his lips and he continued to steal kisses from her as he walked her back to her own apartment.

 

"All matters of the heart can be settled easily, don't you agree, Yoochun hyung?" Changmin asked the older man.

 

"I guess so, I still think Hoya needs to get a background check." Yoochun said.

 

"Oh, please get over it, hyung. Hye Mi's happy. Didn't you see? Just like him already. Besides, if he makes her cry, she can kick his ." Changmin grinned before they left their hiding spots from spying on the couple.

 

Author's Note:

Okay. Sorta normal length chapter. ><;

Aish. So inconsistent towards the end. Oh well. :D

I wasn't going to let this break them up.. XD hehe :3

HoAegi you EAT that apple. XD hehe XD

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3