Found Hidden Things

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

I held back my defense reflex to flip him and instead turned to see who it was. It was L.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Prove that you can fight." L said.

 

"Later, not on school grounds. I'm not a top student like you where I can get away with anything. I got detention yesterday." I told him. "But I can prove something else." I said.

 

"Like what?" L asked.

 

"You, L, keep a knife hidden at your waist underneath your belt." I pointed at it and felt it.

 

I pointed at Dongwoo, "You also keep a knife at your waist and a gun at your side." I walked over and felt it. "That's why you wear baggy clothes."

 

I went over to Sungjong, "You keep a knife here." I pointed to the right side of his torso. " it's sheathed but it's also a butterfly knife." I said.

 

"For you, Woohyun, you keep two guns. One at your waist." I pointed it out. "And one at your ankle." I knelt and lifted his pant leg up to prove I was right.

 

"Sungyeol, you don't like guns, huh?" I asked.

 

"No, but how do you know that?" he asked back.

 

"Because you carry three knives and no gun." I answered, "Here and here." I pointed at either side of his waist. "And one at your ankle." I pointed.

 

"Sunggyu. You are a combination of both at the moment aren't you?" I mused.

 

"Neh.."

 

"A knife on the right ankle, a gun on the left. And last but not least, chloroform bottles at your waist." I lifted his shirt up to reveal them.

 

"Hmm..." I turned to Hoya. "Yours is trickier..." I said.

 

"That's good then." Hoya replied.

 

"But I am sure I found all of them." I answered. "A gun on each ankle, two knives at your waist. A gun in the small of your back. And a knife in your belt." I pointed out.

 

Hoya turned to me, a bit shocked that I found everything.

 

"I know where all of your weapons are.. For now, because I'm sure you have more. Nice meeting you." I was free to leave this time.

 

Author's Note:

update~ <3

i'll be updating this more often too~ <3 hehe :3

so yeahh.. i'm going to write more<3 woo~