Other Perspectives

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Rainbow}

"How dare she get so close with Infinite! Infinite is ours!!" Hyunyoung threw a tantrum.

 

"Relax, maknae. We got this, once she meets us, she'll be gone for good." Jaekyung smirked.

 

"Look at her! She's getting all close to them." Seung Ah pointed out.

 

"Oh My God. She just lifted up Sunggyu's shirt. What the . Since when was she this close to them?!" Jisook said angrily.

 

"Come on, girls. Jaekyung unni has a plan." Woori called out as they walked away from the scene.

 

{Infinte}

"How do you think she knew where all our weapons were?" Sungjong asked the question out loud.

 

"No idea. But there's something definitely strange about her.. She's keeping a secret. And I want to know what." Hoya said sternly.

 

"You know though, she's hiding some weapons on herself too." L pointed out.

 

"Yeah, knives on her upper thighs and one between her s." Woohyun smirked.

 

"But I couldn't find the gun." L sighed.

 

"That's because she doesn't have one on her right now." Hoya answered. "But in the alley, she had one on her back." he finished.

 

"Chincha? That's a lot for a girl. I agree that something is definitely up with her.." L said quietly.

 

"Maybe we can learn about her in class. Since we're in the same one." Sunggyu shrugged.

 

"Let's go then. Learn more about the new girl." Hoya started to walk away as everyone was getting up.

 
Author's Note:
updating this too~~ <3
i think this is my favorite story.. to write.
this or F4. or Thieves. XD