Hye Mi's Past Revealed to Infinite

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Well.. It's not exactly a happy story.." Hye Mi drifted off. "But since you guys shared, I will too."

 

"I figured some things out on my own. My appa and umma were gangsters. I know this for sure. They each had friends, my aunts and uncles. They would celebrate every birthday with me and get me presents.

 

I had to move around a lot when I was 5, I didn't know why at first but then I found out why one day. Because Heechul came and killed my parents.

 

My appa by gun, my umma by knife. I was hiding in the closet where umma put me and saw it all. I still get nightmares about it sometimes.

 

Recently, I had this dream where Heechul appeared at one of my birthday parties. So I'm surprised that he didn't look for me to kill me as well. Unless he did but couldn't find me.

 

I met my caring oppas after that. They were kind to me and helped me get better.

 

I wouldn't talk to anyone, they told me. I would just stare blankly and nod or shake my head when asked a question.

 

The simplest way to say it, would be that I was lifeless after my parents were killed in front of me.

 

But this one oppa never gave up on me. He would always give me food. Different kinds of food every time.

 

I think he liked to eat a lot. And he would talk to me for an hour about random things.

 

One time we had a whole conversation about unicorns." Hye Mi laughed a little. [A/N: Guess which oppa this is and get a picreq :D]

 

"I started to get better and talk to him as well. He brought this other oppa along one time. He was very attached to his laptop.

 

The tech oppa I called him. He would show me pretty pictures on the screen.

 

And teach me how to make them.

 

Soon, three other oppas joined in my visits and at the age of 10 they had me learning self-defense tricks.

 

And other numerous weapons and ways of defending myself.

 

They never explained why just that in case of anything, you never know what could happen in the streets.

 

One oppa turned just like me one day, when I was 14, he grew angry and sad.

 

I think he lost someone too, he would never talk about it.

 

But after that he got more determined in his work. I hardly ever saw him anymore.

 

So I guess those 5 oppas adopted me after I lost my parents to Heechul.

 

But I don't know who my parents were. They were my umma and appa.

 

I don't know their street names, no one could help me since I can't really draw them either.

 

They're just in my memories." Hye Mi finished her musing.

 

Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Myungsoo all looked at each other. Hye Mi's story was similar to the one Seunghyun had told them.

 

They would have to get Seunghyun to meet her as soon as he could, before anything got out of hand.

 

Hoya heard her story and felt sorry for her, sorry that she had to go through that at such a young age.

 

"At least you have us now!!" Sungjong cheered happily, hugging Hye Mi to try and lift the somber atmosphere that her story created.

 

"Yeah, I'm grateful for that too. Since I can't always see those 5 oppas of mine anymore." Hye Mi smiled as they continued to talk together.

 

Author's Note:

Hello there~ Another update~ :D hehe :3

I want to get to a specific chapter by today.. :D

So I will have two more updates I believe :3

HoTongue<3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3