Shoot Me

What's Your Real Story?

 

As Hye Mi approached the living room, Yunho forcibly made her stand behind him.

 

"You son of !" Yunho cursed.

 

"Jung Yunho. I was just waiting for you to finally come and avenge your wife. I just didn't expect Ms. Hye Mi to be a part of that. I see she's a cop then?" He slurred happily.

 

"Damn, I must be losing my touch. Usually I can tell who's a cop and who's not." He grinned.

 

"That's because gangster blood runs in my veins." Hye Mi cut in, standing next to Yunho instead of behind him.

 

The rest of DBSK and Infinite entered the room as well.

 

"Well, well. Finally grew a backbone, huh, Infinite? Working with the police then?" Heechul laughed loudly.

 

Hye Mi hid behind the boys and gave Yoochun back his earring and thing, sending him outside to record it.

 

"Who's gangster blood runs through your veins, Hye Mi?" Heechul asked.

 

Hye Mi stepped forward next to Yunho again. "My full name is Kwon Hye Mi. My mother is Park Sandara. And my father is Kwon Jiyong." She answered fully.

 

Heechul smirked, despite his drunken state, he easily disarmed a distracted Yunho and got the gun. His eyes clearing up as the alcohol haze dissipated at the mention of Hye Mi's parents.

 

Yunho fell to the ground and Heechul kicked him away.

 

"Finally, I can get rid of that 's family. She left me for him, you know. Your pathetic father." Heechul said angrily, pointing the gun straight at her.

 

"My dad was the best man in the whole world." Hye Mi argued back, standing directly in front of him, daring him.

 

"Well, then. You can join your parents in heaven. Or hell. Whichever one you believe they are, personally I think they're in hell." Heechul laughed evilly, clicking the gun at Hye Mi.

 

"I might as well, then. Since I have nobody else here." Hye Mi said, opening her arms in front of Heechul, taking a step closer to him.

 

"Shoot me." She said calmly, looking directly at Heechul, just daring him with her eyes. Her mother's eyes to do what he wants.

 

"Noooo!!!"

 

Author's Note:

Short chappie. And a cliffy.. TT___TT

sorry. But I have to sleep now. I will complete the fic tomorrow night I swear :D

Hehe :3

get to see the Dalai Lama tomorrow~ <3

Love you guys<3

5 more to go ;D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3