Report

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

*Brand me? What?*

 

He led me to a tattoo parlor at the end of the road.

 

*Oh.. The infinity symbol.. That's what it's for.*

 

He pushed me through the door and shoved me into a chair.

 

"Give her the Infinite tattoo." he demanded of the guy.

 

I held my left forearm to him while I waited. Getting it was really painful, but I couldn't show it to Heechul. That's a weakness he could exploit.

 

After the last of the coloring was done, Heechul pulled me up.

 

"I'm sure Infinite can teach you the rules. Just obey them, and you won't get hurt. Understood?" he spat.

 

"Understood." I nodded.

 

"Good, now run along. Infinite can give you instructions starting tomorrow." he pushed me out of the parlor and I walked back to my apartment.

 

+Ring ring ring+

 

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

 

"Jaejoong oppa? This is Hye Mi." I said.

 

"Oh, Hye Mi-ah? Neh, gwenchanayo?" he asked.

 

"Gwenchana. I just have a lot to report. Mind coming over?" I asked.

 

"Sure sure, I'll be there in 10." he said and then hung up.

 

I let out a sigh, "I seriously can't believe I would see him again.. Here in South Seoul of all places." I said out loud.

 

*Ooohh.. I should text Sungyeol. I have a big surprise for them, tomorrow.*

 

"!" I freaked. "If Jaejoong sees the tattoo, he'll freak. Ughh.. plaster.. Plaster. Plaster." I searched the whole house for some.

 

I covered the new tattoo with it when the doorbell rang.

 

I checked the peephole and there was Jaejoong oppa.

 

I opened the door for him and he walked in.

 

"What is there that you have learned?" he sat on the couch and I went to get the file.

 

I wrote down the other names I learned today.

 

"There, I have all 7 of their names. I also know they are branded with a black infinity symbol tattoo on their left forearms. I also learned there is a girl gang called Rainbow who claim Infinite and fight off every girl who gets close. I also know their boss." I said quickly and then took a deep breath.

 

"Their boss is Heechul.. And Heechul is the man that murdered my mom and dad."

 
Author's Note:
i think i lost the most chapters on this story. :o